Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » March 2010 Election Debate Thread (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: March 2010 Election Debate Thread
The Election Tyrant
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Election Tyrant           Edit/Delete Post     
This is the thread in which you are to ask whatever questions you will of candidates once they have declared their candidacy. (Please take into account the limited IQs of the candidates when formulating the questions. [Wink] ) The candidates are commanded to answer the questions as untruthfully and/or as self-servingly as is appropriate.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Here are my questions:

Who?
What?
Where?
When?
Why?
How?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Candidates: In addition to the LMB Leader and the LMB Deputy Leader, what is your idea for a third seat of power--with even less power and possibly even lamer place in the structure of the LMB?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Security Chief?

>Bwahahahahahahahahahaha<

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! I might end up running in this election, in which case I'll help make Thora the new Security Chief!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Personally I think the top three vote getters should get seats. That way the randomness is better.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I have Mearl's cupcake recipe.
Candidates...what would you do for a cupcake?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Candidates:

My question has to do with whipped topping products. Do you prefer that stuff that comes out of the spray can or the fresh, delicious taste of a certain product available in plastic tubs in a variety of sizes and flavors?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Candidates: In addition to the LMB Leader and the LMB Deputy Leader, what is your idea for a third seat of power--with even less power and possibly even lamer place in the structure of the LMB?

That's easy...we need a new Guv'na!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Here are my questions:

Who?
What?
Where?
When?
Why?
How?

Lindberg Baby
Rob Leifeld comic
In Alan Moore`s beard
yesterday at 12:03 pm
because Kent is absent
with two donkeys and an ice cream cone

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Candidates:

My question has to do with whipped topping products. Do you prefer that stuff that comes out of the spray can or the fresh, delicious taste of a certain product available in plastic tubs in a variety of sizes and flavors?

The stuff in the tubs is far better for taste in my opinion.
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Here are my questions:

Who?
What?
Where?
When?
Why?
How?

Excellent questions, Quiz!

Who? Myself
What? Leader
Where? Legion World. Canada, shortly thereafter (wink, wink)
When? sooooooon
Why? because when I was growing up in a little one room cabin on the prairie, I had a dream! A dream about doing what's right and what's good for the denizens and/or people of Legion World. (I would also frequently dream that I was the captain of a naked men's volleyball team...but that's a different matter)
How? By voting for Ram Boy! Because I dream BIG!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Candidates:

While I fervently believe that every man and woman has the Divine Right to decide which type of whipped topping they prefer, Rocky, I have to say that, for myself, the tub variety is more appealing. Besides, I once knew a guy who would squirt the spray stuff into his dogs mouth just for fun, and I've never really been able to shake that image.

[ March 08, 2010, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Ram Boy
Active

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
I have Mearl's cupcake recipe.
Candidates...what would you do for a cupcake?

I'm assuming that since you've thrown your hat into the ring, dedman, you've withdrawn your question. It's hard to know if that's the case, though. I once knew a crazy guy who asked himself questions all the time. (That's not to imply that you're crazy, dangerous or unstable, of course...because I'm guessing that you're not...but that is just a guess)
Dev - Em
KIA

What incentives are there for voting for you dear candidates? Hmmmm...
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.