Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Dev's Home/Office (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dev's Home/Office
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Already been done. Healing factor replaced them. Sorry.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Deddy almost got me off the front page...but I do not see that happening soon. I'll soon be plastered all over the front page as your new Leader!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope it's the kind of plaster with a small carbon footprint.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Deddy almost got me off the front page...but I do not see that happening soon. I'll soon be plastered all over the front page as your new Leader!

Knowing you it will more likely be just plastered at the Hoochie Hut
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
I hope it's the kind of plaster with a small carbon footprint.

No carbon footprint in a figure of speech. [Wink]
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:

Knowing you it will more likely be just plastered at the Hoochie Hut
You say that like a person should not celebrate victory.
Dev - Em
KIA

Nothing will stop me from claiming Leadership!!!
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Boom Boom Boom. The war drums sound across the Galaxy.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I was hoping for war marimbas, personally. But you know, being just the lame duck deputy, I'm not really in a position to force the issue.

[shrugs, collects second Pina Colada of the day and goes back to the pool]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A huge splash erupts in the pool causing Cleome to spill her drink. And, much worse, messing her hair.

The body of a huge, hairy and not very clean Barbarian floats to the surface. He is very obviously dead (on account of not having a head)

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

[sigh]

Oh, like anyone ever stays dead around here for very long. Headless schmedless.

[refills drink glass]

MEDIC!! We could use a gurney over here, Stat!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev walks in the room, Furball directly behind him.

"Furball, get that thing out of the pool, While I get Cleome another drink."

"Roakay..."

Furball drags the body out of the door and towards the medical wing...for examination. A loud screeching sound is heard, followed by Furball yelling all sorts of obscenities.

Dev looks over at Cleome from the bar. "You want to come with me and check out what he's into now?"

cleome46

[gets robe and flip-flops]

All right, but let's make it quick. I've got a fundraising lunch to leave for in about twenty minutes!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev hands her a drink and downs one himself quickly.

Once they finish, they enter the hallway and turn to see a scene of utter destruction and mayhem.

Furball is being held up against the wall by...

cleome46

[cleome gasps]

Mariette! [the figure holding Furball by the neck is a blonde, athletic female perhaps six feet tall, wearing a dark blue "Acme Security" jumpsuit]

Put him down this instant! He's not the one the agency told you to-- Er...

[looks sheepishly at Dev Em and puts down drink glass. the goon reluctantly releases Furball.]

Sorry, Dev. Sorry, Furball. I don't have to tell you guys about Daxamites, though. [sighs, takes the security goon by one arm] We'll straighten this out on our way to the fundraiser, Mariette. Let's go.

[cleome and the goon depart]

[ March 11, 2010, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.