Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 28)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you Ultra Man, for your help.

I recall my old friend Scipio Taltarus' report on what happened to Slim's homeworld. A rogue commander took a portion of my armies and caused havoc that was unauthorized. I dealt with him as best I could and dismissed him completely, but I see that Slim will always blame me for it, rather than the commander himself. There's little that can be done about it now...other than bring this problem with Slim to a head.

But once again Concord, you show that you're not so villianous as some of my fellow LMBers believe. Why then, do you act so antagonistic to the LMB on Legion World? Why don't we work together? Eventually, a choice will have to be made.

But this information should be helpful. Soon it'll be time for the confrontation with Slim.

As for the blue-skinned cutie, I know her very well. She's my ex-wife...

<hands grips into a fist>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:
<Walks in the front door, something nobody else seems capable of doing, and approaches the receptionist's desk where My Wee Fem is on duty.>

Oh and when you go off shift, you and Jailbait might want to check out the cottage in the scary woods. If I remember correctly you two are on the permanent guest list. Bring Doc One's hot nurse with you...

<My Whee Fem sends Jailbait Lass an omni-text, letting her know. Jailbait Lass quietly waits for her shift to end, not bothering Cobalt and Lardy while talking to Concord>

<she replies "ok">

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:Anyway, he's got Pagan Lass, Stoopid Cat, a robot version of Lard Butt...[/i]
<left alone, Lardy muses...>

A robot version of me? How is that possible if I just found it destroyed? Unless Slim destroyed it and left it at the Lair...or there's more than one?

<Lardy yells>

Concord! If you can hear me, reappear! I need to ask you a question...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<taps foot impatiently>

Look, Concord, I'm pretty sure you can hear me, so: all I wanna know is whether that Robot's still in Slim's, okay? For all I know, there's only supposed to be one Lard Lad Robot. If there's two...that changes things.

If you really wanna help, leave a message at my thread for info on my robot. It's still open! And if you can help and give any additional info...

<grits teeth>

...I'll owe ya one.

<'ports out>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, so a girl goes on her honeymoon and when she gets back, all chaos has broken loose. I'm pretty sure I still work here, so... what's up? How can I help?

And what's this I've heard about the Royal Inquisitor putting Vee in a coma??

Hello?? Lolita-- are you here? My still won't talk to me after that comment I made about her-- well, never mind.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

That's what it appears to be Cali, though we can't jump to conclusions. So far, the Security Officers have been unable to locate Roy. If you could pitch, that'd be great.

I'm dealing with this Slim problem right now, and as of right now, we don't think the two are connected. But you never know.

By the way, congrats!

<hugs her, kisses her cheek>

A shame your off the market officially [Wink]

<runs off>

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Cobie! Good luck with Slim-- we know he's got a hard on for you, so you might need it.

Search for Roy it is. (Too bad I don't have my girl Frio to back me up anymore. [Frown] )

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
<taps foot impatiently>

Look, Concord, I'm pretty sure you can hear me, so: all I wanna know is whether that Robot's still in Slim's, okay? For all I know, there's only supposed to be one Lard Lad Robot. If there's two...that changes things.

If you really wanna help, leave a message at my thread for info on my robot. It's still open! And if you can help and give any additional info...

<grits teeth>

...I'll owe ya one.

<'ports out>

Lard Butt, every time you draw a breath you owe me, you're just too damn stupid to realize it.

Yeah, the time frozen robot is still in Slim's place, and there's what appears to be the remains of a destroyed robot here in the security office, plus theres a robot skulking around the city apparently checking up on you...

How many of those things did you build?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<views message on his Omnicom from the Senate>

Three robots? WTF?

If Grape Boy's tellin' the truth...big IF...I've gotta find the one he says is "skulking around".

<rereads>

"every time you draw a breath..."?!?!

[Mad]

Grape Boy's fulla ****! I'll owe him all right...

<clinches fist>

Soon as the Senate does what's necessary I'll track down this other robot...and then, Grapes!

<puts Omnicom down, listens to debate>

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:Lard Butt, every time you draw a breath you owe me, you're just too damn stupid to realize it.
OOC: [Hmmm?] Wonder if Gary's just blowing smoke up Lardy's ass, or was this a clue? [Hmmm?]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:
<Walks in the front door, something nobody else seems capable of doing, and approaches the receptionist's desk where My Wee Fem is on duty.>

Oh and when you go off shift, you and Jailbait might want to check out the cottage in the scary woods. If I remember correctly you two are on the permanent guest list. Bring Doc One's hot nurse with you...

<My Whee Fem sends Jailbait Lass an omni-text, letting her know. Jailbait Lass quietly waits for her shift to end, not bothering Cobalt and Lardy while talking to Concord>

<she replies "ok">

<both My Whee Fem and Jailbait Lass exit the Security Office, leaving Matlock's intern, Bonita Bundin, running things administration-wise>

<Jailbait Lass sends Cobie an omni-text, but keeps its contents secret>

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Excuse me. Is Cobalt Kid around? A message was delivered to him care of my office.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie,

I didn't mean to read the message but it came on a DisneyWorld Postcard (the one of Cinderella's Castle). It reads:

Dear Cobalt King [sic]

You will turn over the treasury of the Security Office to us or we will release the information that you have fathered an illegitimate child. What will your beloved Princess think of you once she knows? Sent the money to our secret hideout.

The Terrible Threateners

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[LOL]

Er...I'm sorry...I...I can't help but laugh...

The Security Office treasury remains secure and in a secret location. And by all means, let the Princess and everyone else know...I'm sure the child has already attacked Legion World a dozen times...

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Dear Cobalt Kid (sorry about getting your name wrong last time),

Stop Laughing or..or..we'll hold our breath!

The Terrible Threateners

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.