Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 61)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<as Phineas B. Fuddle activates his celestial mechanism in his Orrery, a whiteout of chronal regression begins to spread across this establishment>

<Legion World is dying>

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay...

Time to roll up the sleeves and get to work rebuilding this place. Britney had Archetect Lady draw up some revised plans, and the all girl construction crew is on standby, so I guess I'll just wait here for a few minutes...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(He'll be here shortly...)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
A message is waiting for Space Ranger. It reads: "Hey Ranger, I owe you one. I've got some ideas about making the Security Office a force to be reckoned with again. Meet me for a drink and we'll discuss. You're back full time, and I don't have the Phineas problem distracting me anymore. Its time to restore this Office to its former glory. - Cobie

Next to the message is that old photo of Cobalt Kid, Space Ranger and the Emerald Empress

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Alright construction team, new plans. If we're really going to revamp the Security Office, we'll need to make some serious changes. That means rather than restoring this structure, I'd suggest we move it completely and turn it into something else.

Space Ranger and I have plans for what will be here net.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.