Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Beacon - fine dining (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: The Beacon - fine dining
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
hi
cant remember if i dropped by, but here i am and its a nice room, i always like the starfield

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Lab! Thanks for stopping by, I keep meaning to stop in your room, but there is always a strange haze coming from it...

[Smile]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, its quiet in here tonight...

Guess I should sign out and go to sleep. Yet another work day tomorrow...

[Cosmic Boy] [Saturn Girl] [Lightning Lad]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
HI all, I'm home!!!! COme see me!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
*knock knock*

Hiya Danny... it's me again...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mattropolis

grin [Smile]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Mattropolis

All right. Since Nightcrawler has ordered pizza, I have decided to have a movie night in here...

First up, DOnnie Darko. Feel free to join...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hey! I brought over WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE, PARTY GIRL and JAWBREAKER.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mattropolis

Perfect,

Come on in and take a seat...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh - "Party Girl!" Parker Posey has never looked cooler and hasn't played that type of character as well since (or she's played that type a hundred times, but without the same level of quality writing) -- she was great in that film. It made me want to be a librarian ... (well, until the credits ended anyway)
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Don't mind LASH, he's passed out on the bed...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Mattropolis

ummm, he's still on the bed. Can someone help me get him to his room?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Mattropolis

Please feel free to come up and see me (Im home!) It's gets lonely in the stars after awhile...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Mattropolis

I will be heading to bed within the next 1/2 hour. Have a great night everyone...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Sweet dreams, handsome. [Razz]

--------------------

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.