Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Beacon - fine dining (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: The Beacon - fine dining
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm, I got a nice corner room. Hopefully, the neighbors will be nice and friendly [Smile]

I know that I'm the newbie, but feel free to come in and get to know me!

PLus, I'll need someone to show me the sights...

[ February 28, 2004, 03:20 AM: Message edited by: Danny Blaine ]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Dan! Good to see ya, you can be my guest at the next pool party! Stop by my room anytime, the Transformers collection is pretty extensive over there, but there's pleaty of room for all my non-Transforming friends too!

P.S. I notice you're from Cincinatti. Ever Been to Cedar Point??? [Phantom Girl]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, welcome, once again!

I recommend buying beanbags. They're quite the rage around here!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
No, never made it up that way. My job is currently having a contest and the winning team gets a trip there, though...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You should go! It's MEGA-COOL!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Hopefully, I'll get to go.

Anyway, thank you for stopping by. I took EDE's suggestion and brought in a whole bunch of bean bags and got some holo vids too...

Pull up a bag and join me. What do we want to watch first?

[ July 13, 2003, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: Danny Blaine ]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Mattropolis

Well, I've decided to wath Donnie Darko... Lights out!!!!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Just stopping by to say hello. Nice place you have here Danny.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Thanks for stopping by...

There's a wet bar on the other side of the room. Help yourself...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
Well, I've decided to watch Donnie Darko... Lights out!!!!

Why are you wearing that stupid human suit...??
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
Well, I've decided to watch Donnie Darko... Lights out!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are you wearing that stupid human suit...??

Cellar door...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Mattropolis

Well, I'm off to bed. Good night, all!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Mattropolis

Hi honey, I'm home!!!!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
A guy I currently have a crush on also goes by Danny. Mere coincidence or is something more sinister at work here?

Bitchen room by the way. Love your big dipper!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Have you used my scoop yet?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.