Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Believe me, the fog gets old pretty quick. We haven't had summer here in San Francisco. It's the same every year. You start to feel cheated.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Future! Glad you're enjoying the pool. Brunch should be ready in a few so have a mimosa while you're floating.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, good sir! But when do YOU get to have a day off?

Let me finish the mimosa and in a moment I'll get out and help set brunch up for everyone.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Vee!

Did you have those young, strapping, shirtless workers come fix your roof yet? [Big Grin]

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
And if they haven't can I come over and watch?

[ August 23, 2004, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: KinetixgreenZoe ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Not yet, but I'll let you know when they arrive.

Right now it looks like I'd better see to the security systems here at the Villa. Make sure everything is in working order. It's amazing that the Villa has withstood all the recent barbarians bashing; hurricanes howling; and posters protesting.

Looks like we've got another LW Uncivil War in the works!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Can I watch KGZ watching the workers?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Ahh...I'm taking you home.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Uh oh. I'll watch the Villa while you two are gone helping the workers 'fix' Vee's house. [Smile]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks Future, although I'm hoping that I don't just get to watch the roofers. I plan on insisting that I get to play with their tools before I sign their contract. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Be careful with those power tools Vee. You might take somebody's eye out!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

One last spin in the villa pool, then it's time for me to get my mind out of summer and into autumn.
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee my freind there appears to be a sense of unrest on LW. Do you mind if I station a few more Varangians here so as to offer the Villa some protection?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Vee, to vent off a little steam over recent events on Legion World, I'm throwing a kick-ass bash at the Villa.

Right now.

I just need to add a little more Spanish fly to this jungle juice...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I just love kick-ass bashes.

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.