Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Cramey. I'll just sit at the edge and stick my feet in the pool while we await the villa's prodigal owner.

Hurry back, Vee!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee (& Queen Connie), I'm starting to get a little worried... Hope you two are all right...

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for keeping the Villa in such fine shape guys. SC, the the hurricane protection seems to have worked splendidly. Just some missing roof shingles and downed trees and some water damage in the screened porch is all. Now if the Legion World Power & Light would get off their tookus and get me some power running again, all would be right with my world.

(Queen Connie says hello. She's convinced that I turned the power off so she couldn't pester Gary about doing Whizzy smilie! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
LW P&L were taking so long Vee, that I slapped a ticket on them for blocking traffic. I told 'em to get hurrying to your humble abode before I start bringing them in for smoking grass on the job!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
LW P&L didn't send out Cheech & Chong again, did they?

Good thing you're always on the job, Cobie!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I aim to please!

They should be lucky I don't send Shark Lad after them!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

It should serve them right if they delay fixing Vee's place any longer!

Let Sharky spring on them from the villa pool once they're done. Their just desserts, after all.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

See I knew I could count on all of you on LW! LWP&L managed to get my power back on (between puffs apparently! [Big Grin] )

So everything is just about back to normal. But, grife, I don't want to go through THAT again any time soon!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

LWP & L got off easy this time...

Good to hear that your power is back, Vee!

Future
The Present is Past

Yes, glad things are back to normal (for the most part).

Can we feed the LW P & L people to Shark Lad anyway?

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee, I'm glad you're safe. But if the (secretly) most powerful superhero of LW wasn't safe, I guess no-one would be. Maybe the Emerald Empress could pathc up the villa for you. She always does wonders at SHAKES.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
[QB]Vee, I'm glad you're safe. But if the (secretly) most powerful superhero of LW wasn't safe, I guess no-one would be. /QB]

Shhhhhhh! Don't let anyone hear you say that! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The villa may be variable, but it's inviolate. Not even a bougainvillea leaf out of place!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Thank heavens those of us who live in foggy lands can escape to the villa for some morning sunshine.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Future
The Present is Past

A little bit of fog doesn't sound half bad, though one could always use that sun!

The villa's pool is quite refreshing today! Anyone care to join?

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.