Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Guess Why? (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Guess Why?
Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
Correct you are sir, hopefully my Vulcan spaceflight
joke will make someone chuckle.

Of course the next poster may have read that post and found it silly and mundane and will call me out on it.

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
??? Vulcan? Spaceflight?? Joke???

The next poster is trying desperately to wake up just like I am. * yawn*

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, I slept 'til 2! [Razz]

The next poster is posting to try to get his/her mind off the boobies they saw less than an hour ago.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, my boobies aren't that hard to get over...

The next poster is killing time before going out to dinner

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Nah.. I just had microwave pizza instead!

The next poster is dancing to an old Paula Abdul song..

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL, not even close! I'm just trying to wake up.

The next post will be from someone who's posting while fixing their breakfast.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope! No breakfast in the middle of the afternoon for me!

The next poster will post because they saw me bump this thread, and thought this would be an easy thread to post in to boost their post count!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, I just don't feel like going out in this weather...

The next poster will be trying to draw the attention of another poster he/she is secretly in love with...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Does it count if I'm also the other poster?

Psst... Ex... look over here... I'm po-sting!
Siiiiiigh.... I'm dreamy.

The next poster will post just to gloat at how nice the weather is where they are.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
not as bad as many places today, but not great.

The next poster will try to make a bad joke.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Click Here For A Spoiler

Q. Did you hear the one about Rockhopper Lad taking a snooze on one of his own ice floes?

A. Yup. The next day, he gave everyone on Legion World the cold shoulder.

[ahem]

The next poster will be posting here to distract themselves from the fact that they haven't made it to the comics store yet this week, due to inclement weather.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

No, actually I did make it out yesterday, just barely tho!
I thought your joke above was really awesome btw!!! [Smile]

The next poster will be taking a break from all the shovelling and cleaning up outside.

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, it is abnormally warm here today, +3C so no shovelling for me.

The next poster will be waiting for a tv show to start

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Nah, just don't feel like going to bed...

The next poster will be waiting for the news to end...

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
nope. just lounging late the morning, enjoying the quiet.

the next poster will be checking in before going shopping.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.