Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Next Gathering (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The Next Gathering
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump] Please sign up for an ID before Feb 28th whether you ever plan to go or not. Pretty please!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
What do you mean by sign up for an ID? Where do I do that?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
No one's coming to San Diego Comic-Con this year? Even if we give out Legion Flight rings at the table?

Come on! It can't just be me and Kabir.

would love to but with a baby on the way *due in May* and lack of funds SD is gonna have to go on the back burner for awhile.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm planning on attending this year. Just waiting on badges to go on sale. I've already got my ID.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
What do you mean by sign up for an ID? Where do I do that?

quote:
This year, people have to create a member ID before February 28th, otherwise they cant even purchase tickets... all they have to do is fill out their name, address and create a password at this webpage

https://secure2.comic-con.org/memberid/

The will receive a confirmation E-mail with a password, which they have to then retype on the same webpage to finish the procedure.... when the tickets go on sale, they will get another e-mail letting them know, cause only the people that registered get that e-mail.

And yay! Abin's coming! Now you all want to be there too!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Rats! I actually do! I missed him at the con last year. Hmm. Maybe just Saturday again...

OK. Member ID obtained.

[ January 20, 2012, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Director Lad ]

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
With my current income at next-to-nothing, SD is not even a fantasy option for me this year! Although I look forward to this year's swag to drive the Facebook page into a frenzy!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Member Id obtained. Now if I can get a job, I just might be there.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Alas, I'm a no-go this year. My NY trip wiped me out, and I'd really like to go to a work con later this year to step up my networking and maybe find a new job.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
I think it is never too early, as people coming from afar and overseas will need lots of advance notice. I vaguely recall discussing an off-season Florida/Disney gathering? Can't seem to find that discusion now.

I think that discussion's buried deep in this thread. I still think Disney's a great idea for next year. Cobie and I were talking about it when we were waiting for Rhino to arrive. Maybe start a separate thread on that?

[ January 20, 2012, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I say we all just go crash at Lashy's place.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I set up my flights & hotel today, now I just need the ComicCon Tickets to go on sale!

No rental car this time.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Alas, I'm a no-go this year. My NY trip wiped me out, and I'd really like to go to a work con later this year to step up my networking and maybe find a new job.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
I think it is never too early, as people coming from afar and overseas will need lots of advance notice. I vaguely recall discussing an off-season Florida/Disney gathering? Can't seem to find that discusion now.

I think that discussion's buried deep in this thread. I still think Disney's a great idea for next year. Cobie and I were talking about it when we were waiting for Rhino to arrive. Maybe start a separate thread on that?
sounds good to me.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi all,

If anyone has access to tickets, but can't go to the con, I have an aunt who's looking to buy more but can't. She's looking for people who can buy tickets for her, and she'll just pay for them.

Thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.