Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 45)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Got plenty of it to do, so don't bother wearing one from now on on my account ! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee,

Is the villa totally clothing optional or just shirts?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Clothing optional of course! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Great! I'll option of Cobie's pants [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Quis, you can have his pants, I'll take the rest of him! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

[Cheers] , Vee!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Future, allow me to repeat myself.

You are awesome! I have set aside a waterfront suite in the Villa for your personal use whenever you feel like staying. Has a beautiful view of the sunsets as well. You shall always be an honored guest at Vee's Variable Villa

Just my little way of saying thanks for the great work on the bumpersticker! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
He did a great job as usual! That's a beautiful background, Future. Where'd you find it and what is it a pic of?

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Thanks, Vee!

Since I'm not sure whether Viv or anyone will want to party after performing on-stage at SHAKES tonight, I wouldn't mind a nice getaway to clear my head and let the Future Fizzes work get out of my system.

I can't wait to catch the sunrise, since I already missed the sunset!

Future
The Present is Past

The picture is actually something I googled up with the word "villa." [Smile]

I believe it was mentioned as being somewhere near the Dominican Republic.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

See, I knew it was my place! Florida IS near the Dominican Republic! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Good eye, Vee!

Today was the first time in my two years of school up in Idaho that I felt this cold in 50 degree weather. Normally I love it!

Florida must have maladapted my body this summer. I miss the place already!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Just wait, it gets worse as time goes by! By the end of this winter you'll be fully Floridated! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't it warmer in Alaska than Florida some days last winter? Maybe Vee will be moving the villa to Idaho!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Wasn't it warmer in Alaska than Florida some days last winter? Maybe Vee will be moving the villa to Idaho!

[No] Not likely [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.