Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
What she said...

And I've been wanting to try out these Polymer-Ceramic Katanas...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry Ladies...

<Picks up tracking device and flies away>

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(These guys are out of your league)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Dammit Ranger GET BACK HERE!!!

Rassa-Frassin' OVERPROTECTIVE Boy Scout!

<Pulls out Omni-Comm>

Gramps? I kinda like need your help...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<waiting for Space Ranger upon his return, though he has no idea how, is a picture on his desk: it is Space Ranger, Cobalt Kid, and the Emerald Empress in the first days of the Office of Security, with all three of them laughing and celebrity after defeating Thora's invasion>

<obviously a security officer still loyal to Cobalt Kid put it there>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Space Ranger Puts another picture on his desk...

It's a group shot the Six Security Officers hospitalized by Cobalt Kid's Latest Totally Unnecessary Grandstanding Horse-Shit Stunt...

Lt Hutch Starsky, Broken Leg, Sgt Dvron Adams 3 broken ribs & broken wrist, Patrolman Lemmie Geztat, broken leg, Patrolman Kenny Kechum, 6 broken ribs & a punctured lung, in intensive care, Probationary Officer Gladys Sparkles, 36 ruptured facets, and Admin Intern Holly Honey, Broken pelvis, two broken legs.

Not to mention the fact that this stunt was pulled in order to aid in the escape of an admitted murderer...

(When Cobalt Kid is behind Bars...)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Well Ranger, are you ready to believe me now?

I know you consider Cobalt Kid to be one of your closest friends but think about his actions since you've been back...

The RMB? Some off the wall counter-culture group essentially worshiping Dr. Mayavale? Is that the kind of thing your old friend would get involved in?

And yesterday... He tells you nothing about why he's doing what he's doing... but asks you to trust him while he rips apart the Security Office, frees an admitted mass murderer, injures a half a dozen Security Officers, joins with that admitted mass murderer to beat you down, recklessly endangers your niece and her best friend, and then takes refuge in the embassy of a world who's Prince's actions create a strong and growing doubt as to whether he truely is an ally of the LMBP and Legion World.

What sort of ally blatently shields a mass murderer from justice and treats staunch Security Officers with open contempt when they attempt to perform their sworn duties?

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Haven't you got a house to haunt or something Concord?

What do you want, besides rubbing salt in the Ranger's wounds?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Let him talk My...

(For once he's making sense...)

--------------------

Zardi, the Eternal Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Just think about this Ranger...

By yourself you're more than a match for either Cobalt Kid or Lard-Lad... But they're not going to let you separate them.

You need some back-up that can operate on their level, say someone with a history of kicking Lard-Lad's Butt all over Legion World...

--------------------

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

And who might that be?

(And why would I trust him?)

--------------------

Zardi, the Eternal Man

Me, Ranger, Me!

And I know how Cobalt thinks better than anyone else.

And there might be more help available than you know...

Think About It!

--------------------

Pagan Lass

You didn't answer the most important question Grapes... Why should w... I mean... Why should the Ranger trust you?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

My... Please...

But she's raised the key point Concord. Why should I trust you?

(I think I've found a side-kick...)

--------------------

Zardi, the Eternal Man

Ranger, people don't like my straight forward answers and blunt truthfullness. But you have the records... I've never done a thing that wasn't in the best interests of Legion World.

People may not like the way I've done some things, but no one can point to anything I've done that wasn't the right thing to do.

Which makes me a lot more like you than Cobalt Kid.

--------------------

Pagan Lass

<Stands next to Ranger hands on hips watching Concord Fly away.>

Please tell me you're not seriously considering his offer...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.