Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 55)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, Ranger he does fit better appearance-wise anyway... and his aura is much stronger than the other Lard Lad's...

So does everyone want Chinese?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Aura?!?!

When did you start seeing People's Aura's?

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(And when did you start wearing your blouses so tight?)

[ March 01, 2009, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Space Ranger ]

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't be silly Ranger, I've always been able to read aura's. That's one of the most basic skills a magic user must master.

<Sweeps hand towards LL Prime. A multi-colored field surrounding him becomes visible.>

Look here and here... <Points to a pair of purple bands.> This dark one is the anchor Dru attached to his spirit and this lighter one is the love she used to power the spell...

That phony Lard Lad has nothing like those bands in his aura...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like I'm a winner! Look, I know your Office could use my power against those two and whomever they can con into helping them. And you know I'm not the guy you want for murder. Heck, I'm even a member of the Security Office!

Will you let me help you?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes Lardy, I believe that we can use your help...

(But I think I need to find Numbnuts first...)

[ March 01, 2009, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Space Ranger ]

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
"Chinese is perfect. Get the guy's order too will you? It's on me."

3G turns to LLprime, he motions toward a chair, "Please, have a seat."

Walking to the doorway 3G calls out to his guard, "Fred! Coffee please?"

A moment later an orange garbed figure enters the office carrying a carafe of aromatic hot coffee and a set of four cups.

"Jimmy. Thank you so much. If you would please?"

The armor suited youngster smiles at 3G, "Fred's fiddling with the generator. I thought I'd come inside for you."

He travels around the group offering each a cup and filling it as they talk. He hesitates at My Wee Fem and looks back at 3g who nods. "If she wants some. Go ahead. If she can fight for her life who am I to say she's too young for coffee?"

He looks at Prime for a long moment.
"What? Is there a reason we shouldn't remain civilized? For the time being there's an scrambler field being generated outside here. It should interfere with any teleports in or out for now. It's nothing to stop any physical penetration, you can leave when you want."

Prime stares back at the giant as if considering his options.

"It's because I think we should keep you and the other one apart until this can be sorted out. Two Lard Force wielders that don't like each other could create a bit of a problem."

Orange Agent Beta 3 takes a place beside the Giant looking innocent and trying to become part of the background.

"Cream? Sugar?"

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

<Accepts a cup of coffee from Jimmy.>

Thank you, Jimmy. Just black, please.

Triple G, or Bob if I may, I'm more than a little older than I look...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
"Bob's fine dear. So you believe him?"

3G faces Lard Lad Prime,
"These kids are pretty good, if they say you're real then so can I. Why are there two of you?"

He rises and begins pacing while sipping coffee.
"Why now? I thought things were settled in the last big crossover. One Lard Lad, one Stu, one Cobalt. -Thank the FSM those Bizarros are long gone."

--------------------

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
There are not two of us, Giant. There is me...and there is an imposter who is using my identity to wreak havoc on Legion World. I pray that I can somehow convince my best friend of this truth before he foes any farther down the imposter's path...
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod... There's like a My Wee Wonton delivery guy at the front desk...

Did you guy's order Chinese?

<Stares at My for a long moment...>

Ranger, we need your help for a minute... umm... clearing some debris from the construction areas...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Steps into the hallway outside the conference room with Everyday Girl, closes door behind them>

I know Brit... I see it too... It's more than just the hair and her chest... She's talking different, acting different...

She read Lardy's aura... made it visible so that I could see what she was talking about...

(There's only one person who can do those things...)

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Lardy?

<Looks back thru one way glass in door>

I guess it kind of looks like he did before...

<Turns back to Ranger>

I'm going to see Gramps... He needs to... explain some things...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

<after EDG leaves>

So...got any General Tzo's chicken?

3-G
If looks could kill..

"Dig in. It's a pleasure to see a dedicated trencherman at work."

"So how do you figure you'll get your life back? Since there's another Lard Lad out there you might have some problems."

Filling his bowl he eats delicately with chop sticks, paying close attention to the lemon chicken.

"I guess what I really want to know is if there's a way to resolve this without the usual "misunderstanding" that leads to a brawl. We've seen how easy it is for the both of you to blow up buildings. Bystanders could get hurt if there's a fight."

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

<Re-enters, carrying a wooden crate...>

I know this is Japanese not Chinese, but I find that Sake goes exceptionally well with Seven Happiness and Moo-Goo-Gai-Pan...

(And it loosens tongues exceptionally well...)

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.