Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 56)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Hm? Oh, I haven't drank since I married Dru...I'll pass. Help yourselves, though.

And Giant, I'm sure there will be a brawl, but unlike the imposter, I'll make every effort to protect the safety of bystanders.

<eats chicken>

Oohh! Spicy!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
"Thank you Ranger, I love Saki. Just a little for now."
He throws back the tiny glass and takes a quick breath.
"Oh my." His eyes open widely.
"That burns. That's good."

"I know I'm just a paranoid old queen but I worry about the little people around here. Maybe too much..I dunno. Truth is, I believe there's some external threat active but I haven't figured out what it is yet. You know how these things go, we're going to need all hands on board when all hell breaks out."

He leans back in the chair with a satisfied smile.
"Can you get me one of their menus Fem? That was lovely."

"Now for dessert. I salvaged these from the TobaccoNihilist's shop earlier. They're Cuban"

He pulls a wrapped package of cigars from his pouch and offers the others a smoke.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Sake, Cuban Cigars, and another version of Lard Lad...

It's good to see the Security Office is maintaining it's high standards of professional conduct.

Ranger, I just dropped by to let you know there's a new player in the game... you can find him here. I've no idea what part he plays in all this but...

<Looks at My Wee Fem for a long moment>

Ah, the lovely, Pagan Lass, I almost didn't recognize you...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Who are you talking to Grape-Boy?

Are you insinuating that I look like Brit's Grandmother?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Umm... My Wee Fem?!?!

Seems I missed something...

--------------------

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
*aside*
quote:
Sake, Cuban Cigars, and another version of Lard Lad...

It's good to see the Security Office is maintaining it's high standards of professional conduct.

Ha ha ha that was funny -
*end*

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<enters>

Space Ranger, 'tis I, back from recovery at Medicus Two. I am well enough to lend a hand in restoring order to Legion World. I am not a member of the Security Office but it appears now is a time of crisis.

I stand with you now. Let us bring this calamity to an end.

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah...<burp>...I'm with the guy with the axe--enough Chinese food! Let's find the imposter and those idiots stupid enough to follow him and kick their ASSES!!!
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
WEEE-OOT!! WEEE-OOT!!

<Flies to the monitor board in Security Command Central>

WEEE-OOT!! WEEE-OOT!!

Crap on a Stick... Ranger! Somebody's on the forbidden section of the tesseracts... The tunnels leading to the Banned'em Zone are open!

WEEE-OOT!! WEEE-OOT!!

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Slaps alarm control!>

Who and How?

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(And where's STU? The Banned'em Zone is his playground.)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

The Banned'em Zone???

I didn't know it was possible to enter the Banned'em Zone from this universe...

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
What do you know about the Banned'em Zone, Concord?

(Maybe you spent some time there?)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

We, Star Ranger, UTS, and I discovered an entrance to the the Banned'em Zone from below the Security Office on my version of Legion World. We assumed it was part of of our universe. By the time we discovered the truth it was too late...

--------------------

Pagan Lass

Ranger, I've got six bodies in there, Looks like Cobalt Kid, Lard-Butt, Jailbait, Rockhopper Lad, Yellow Kid, and Numbnuts...

We're gonna Need Backup...

Brit's available, so is Triple G and the other Lard Lad but that still leaves us a body down...

Should I call Abin?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Zardi, the Eternal Man

** Ahem **

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.