Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 57)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
We're only outnumbered if you count Numbnuts and Jailbait...

Truth and Justice shall prevail!
(I think they're both neutral)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
** Ahem **

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Keep Quiet! Concord...

Ranger, Jailbait will take you on bare-handed if she thinks you're endangering Cobie...

And you're too dammed honorable to slap her down if she pulls a stunt like that, so either Brit or I are gonna have to sit on her.

And Numbnuts is a master Sorcerer! He's stronger than Pagan for Bast's sake! You ready to stick your head in the crocodile's mouth and hope he's not hungry??? He's with them... What makes you think that he won't oppose us?

We need STU! or Pagan! But I'll settle for a sixth body, just so it's even numbers...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Listen you two...

--------------------

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Just a moment, Concord...

MY, Numbnuts was brought here by Pagan... I doubt he's up to anything nefarious.

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
You're setting yourself up for a heaping helping of "I told you so's" Ranger...

I'd even be willing to take Concord here along, just to have the extra body...

<Looks sideways at Concord...>

We'll call him Cannon Fodder Lad...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

And I suppose you think you're cute? or possibly Funny?

I want to accompany you. But don't think I'll tolerate your childish insults.

Cannon Fodder Lad...

--------------------

3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Alright girls. Even Yellow's not checking with the Color Co-ordinator. If Billy's hiding something I know they're up to no good.

"Jimmy! You're with me. Let's go Fem."

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
The sooner we go and throw the big, heavy book at them, the better....
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! We can like enter the tesseracts from like my office.

But first I want to understand why we're like taking both Gary Jerk-Cord and the 352nd version of Lard-Butt with us...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Brit! A little tact would be a good thing...

(Keep your friends close and your enemies closer)

--------------------

Pagan Lass

Yeah, and since one might be a friend and the other might not be...

And I don't like chasing a group that outnumbers us.

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! That sounds like something numbnuts would say...

Okay, here we are... Thru that door is the tesseract system.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps one more on your side will ease your fears, albeit slightly. I stand with thee now to bring order and peace to Legion World.
From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

<Whispers to Ranger as they cross into the tesseracts together...>

If Roy's with us, we don't need Grape Boy...

Can I kick him in the Cohones and shove him down a side passage, Please?

Pretty Please?

[/whisper]

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.