Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Life is cruel, Matlock. But have you considered the possiblity of sabotage?

It took me over an hour this morning to get my threshold working - very very suspicious, if you ask me. And as I said, I'm in a very very bad mood - so I'm going out now to look for that Nardo character. I got the right kinda snarl to take him on today. And I've got Batista Boy with me - so we're going to be doing some slim-assing!

Watch where you're sitting!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
And as long as this is my day off "nice", I don't think that icons and "tee-hees" should count as posts for the Top 5 Club. RECOUNT!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Okay the race is on for 500 now.

I just wonder what's gonna happen a coupla weeks from now when the top posters are in the "700 club" eeeewwwww...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

[Mad]

(The jury has disregarded this comment.)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, and I'm gonna be happy just to hit a hundred soon...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Seriously, Danny B., your "Mysterious Ways" story posts are worth 100 posts each! It's fun to goof around with a competition but depth and thought can't be quantified.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Cramer! I appreciate the kind words! I love writing that story!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
100! I managed to slug my way here before closing up shop for the day.

Hopefully my modem problems will go away, my wife's cousin's boyfriend is one of those tech-savvy types and he's coming over Sunday to have a look. FC, it think you're right, by the way, I think it was sabotage. But maybe you've just made me paranoid with all this talk about the Irvings.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

WOOHOO! I just hit 100 too!

[ July 18, 2003, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Danny Blaine ]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
this should make 201 !!! [Colossal Boy]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Way to go everyone! At least you're all still having fun. I'm not going to post any stat updates until probably Monday. Let people have time to build up over the weekend. Of course, if you don't like my little interruptions with the stats, just say so and I'll quick bugging everyone.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And here's my final stop for the night. Have a good night one and all and I'll see you in a few hours.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
A quick click on the directory shows the TOP 5 POSTERS haven't changed but the STATS sure have!

SCOTT and DRAKE are the top 2 and have a considerable lead on me, at # 3.

I have actually gotten a considerable lead on Jeffey (# 4) and EDE (# 5) now.

Scooter, I like how your list includes everybody in triple digits.

(ps/ I never thought of this as competing. I'm a self-admitted fan of stuff like BILLBOARD and the TOP 100 COMICS, so this is great fun for me!)

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I don't see it as competing either Lash. I, too, like the same kind of lists. So here's an update for everyone.

We are up to 4652 posts and over 102,000 page views. The current top posters (in triple digits) are:

Lightning Lad - 512
DrakeB3003 - 391
MLLASH - 352
Kid Prime - 295
EDE - 274
Fat Cramer - 237
the boy with UltraPowers - 224
Nightcrawler - 191
TD - 185
Reep - 175
Danny Blaine - 133
Greybird - 130
lil'rhino - 124
matlock - 106
Princess Crujectra - 102

Those on the verge (within 30 posts):

Sonnie Boy - 87
Arachne - 84
minesurfer - 76
Faraway Lad - 73

15 of us account for 3431 posts or roughly 74% of the current total. We should easily have 20+ members with over 100 posts by next weekend, the end of our 3rd week.

Personally I am only 188 posts away from my total number of post at the old DCMB (700). Any of the rest of you remember your numbers?

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I hit 100 posts? Gee... I should pay more attention [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.