Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL. I don't think you really suck, Drake.

[Cosmic Boy]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, I have a long way to go before I'll ever be up there with you guys...

[ July 13, 2003, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Danny Blaine ]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Only 150 posts or so... not that tough...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Especially when you consider it only took us a week to get to the levels we are currently at.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Since this is my 200th post, I can say this:

maybe we should rename this the "get a life" club!!! [Big Grin]

(oh man, I'm drunk... [Wink] )

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Since Lash obviously exhausted himself in his all night post-a-thon, here's an update:

Lightning Lad - 260 posts
DrakeB3003 - 205 posts
Kid Prime - 183 posts
Eryk Davis Ester - 182 posts
MLLASH - 167 posts

997 posts just from the top five. Wow! Last count we had 2,292 total posts with over 51,000 (!!!!) pageviews. You guys are just awesome!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

In case anyone's interested, there's currently about 7900 posts at Legion World... how long till we exceed it, I wonder?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
In case anyone's interested, there's currently about 7900 posts at Legion World... how long till we exceed it, I wonder?

EDE, did you mean Legion HQ?

As to how long it'll take us to pass that mark, I say give us another month. We'll probably be settled in and around to our regular posting habits by then and should be around 7500 to 8000 posts. Or at least that's what I think.

Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah, I meant Legion HQ.
Lightning Lad
Founder

252 posts in the last 23 hours. Not too shabby. And all of the top five posters now have over 200 with one of them reaching the 300 mark. Hmm. I wonder who that could be? [Big Grin]
Eryk Davis Ester

Just wanted to point out that the sixth highest poster, Fat Cramer, has about 130 posts. The only other person in triple digits, last time I checked, is the Boy with Ultra Powers.

Membership in the club seems secure for the time being...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I say, once a member always a member.

Shoud Cramer knock one of us out of the Top 5, she'll become the Sixth member of this most exclusive of clubs!

We'll have annual barbecues and weenie roasts!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

A total of 8 of us are currently in the triple digits:

Lightning Lad - 316
DrakeB3003 - 226
MLLASH - 219
EDE - 218
Kid Prime - 217
Nightcrawler - 140
Fat Cramer - 130
the boy with UltraPowers - 113

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, I see that I have catapulted over EDE and Jeffey and now reside in Third place.

Drake, that stinging sensation you feel is me nipping at your heels!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.