Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Bevis' Boutique of Fabulousness (Not a Secret Anti-STU Resistence HQ. Honest) (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Bevis' Boutique of Fabulousness (Not a Secret Anti-STU Resistence HQ. Honest)
Tiffany Spiffany
Heiress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiffany Spiffany           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, the pink looks awesome on your blue skin!

Which of these skirts do you like?

--------------------
"I don't think that all of them are stupid!"

From: Mayavale University | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooooh, I like the one on the left!

Short and sexy, with just enough diamons to give you the glamour that fits you! The boys must be jumping out windows to get a glimpse of those legs!

*tee hee*

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiffany Spiffany
Heiress

We Spiffany ladies are blessed with long legs! It's too bad I'm so much taller than you! We can't share clothes or anything! At least we're rich and can buy plenty of outfits for both of us!

--------------------

From: Mayavale University | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

That's OK, I like being so petite! Being little leaves the boys more surprised when I get all rough with them! And you can never not be cute when you're petite and uber-hot!

The only thing more fun than spending Daddy or hubby's money on yourself is spending it on yourself *and* your best girlfriends!

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiffany Spiffany
Heiress

I just left a message at Shakes for the Emerald Empress, inviting her to come! I don't know if she's still there, though! I *do* hope Umber can stop by as well! This purse would be perfect for her! I'll think I'll buy it as a gift!

--------------------

Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I figured I would stop in to thank you both for the invitation and to see if you had seen that scoundrel Cobie. He has more checks of mine than I care to remember that he hasn't given me. When I get my hands on him....

...oooohh is that lovely. And what a gorgeous shade of emerald! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

That purse would look so fab on her! I think this panty and bra set is so her! Even if it too sexy for public...*titter of amusement*

I hope the Empress comes over as well! We've only spent about twenty thousand ergloks so far!

*coo of excitement*

Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Empress, these emerald thigh-high boots would be sooo uber-sexy on you!
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

I love the fact that this is still "Not a Secret Anti-STU Resistence HQ"... [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
But Stu...it's not! Honest [Big Grin] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Who is there to resist against anymore?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Plus, as everyone knows, I'm irresistable. [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pizzazz:
Who is there to resist against anymore?

Ah! You're looking at one of the many threads from the infamous "Dark Stu Saga" a few months back--largely thought to be one of the most fun times ever on LW! I reccomend re-reading this thread and checking out the summary of the Dark Stu Saga in the LMB: the Continuity thread to see what it was all about! It's very kewl indeed! [Cool]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, the memories. Remember when we'd all have our resistance meetings while wearing Bevis' wonderfully fabulous resistance uniforms, with glitter in our hair and wonderfully color-coordinated wigs and contact lenses to hide our identities?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)           Edit/Delete Post     
I just love the clothes here! They're so CUTE!

--------------------
Why must power be so elusive?

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.