Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Bevis' Boutique of Fabulousness (Not a Secret Anti-STU Resistence HQ. Honest) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Bevis' Boutique of Fabulousness (Not a Secret Anti-STU Resistence HQ. Honest)
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I can go with everything but the horizontal stripes. Make 'em vertical and it's a sale.

Still, I like frilly with pockets too, maybe for evening, semi-formal freedom-fighting.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Freedom fighters? There are no freedom fighters. You must be getting paranoid STU. We're just a bunch of happy workers here.

So FC, you're needing something practical yet chic for not being a freedom fighter eh? Well personally I think you can never go wrong with black. Slimming, elegant and easily blends into the shadows when you want to be sneaky. Of course dressing in black doesn't mean you can't accessorise. See, here with have a lovely little ensemble of a black fitted jacket (nothing on underneath mind, you need to show a bit of cleavage to distract the guards at opportune moments), long black skirt with a slit up to the thigh so that's it's kinda demure but also sexy *and* practical for running if needs be. Fishnets for the extra little hint of woo-hoo, knee length black boots but with a relativly low heel, again so you can run, and a chic little black beret (you *always* have to have a beret). Then to accessorise we have these lovely smoke bomb earrings, spy camera and audio receiver choker (black velevet with fetching silver details), black satin gloves (because you don't want to be leaving fingerprints around), neural disrupter bracelet and a great big f*ck off gun just in case the worst comes to the worst.

That's what I'd reccomend if you were a freedom fighter of course, but since you're not I won't. But here ya go anyway, just in case.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds wonderful, Bevis. I love fishnets and satin. And black. So I'll just be a pretend freedom-fighter. You're an artist!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Well I know.

See myself today, I'm modelling the ever-fashionable and practical camoflage ensemble. I've gone today for the design in cool shades of blue. Maybe not so practical as the green or brown versions, but sometimes you have to make consessions to the way you look. The important thing to remember with the camoflage look is not to overdo it. I myself have chosen these rather fetching cargo pants (with plenty of practical pockets for all your not-freedom fighter equipment) coupled with a tight pristine white sleevless t-shirt. To add just a bit of butch to the outfit we have great big black boots, laced up to above the ankles, a lovely little chic backpack in matching blue camoflage, a nice patent leather belt equipped with pockets for bullets, smoke bombs, self replicating STUbot eating nannites, mirror and Fudge hair shaper (just so that you know you always look good). Finishing off the ensemble we have clean white gloves and a lovely black beret worn at a januty angle (like I say, some things are just de rigour for not-freedom fighters). As an optional extra today i have with me a bag of rotten tomatos for not throwing at evil tyrants and their power mad hussies.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't take it any longer.

I hereby call the first meeting of the resistance to order, and I don't care what STUbots learn of it's existance. Would the owner of this establishment, who has no knowledge of this meeting, kindly close his ears? Yup, now Bevis can say he never knew what was happening!

Roll Call:

Lightning Lad
Outdoor Miner
Fat Cramer
Stoopid Cat
Space Ranger
Emerald Empress
Varalent
Sanity or Madness
Cobalt Kid
Eryk Davis Ester
Greybird
Circuit Breaker
Spellbinder
Minesurfer
Super Lad Kid (deep under cover)
Blockade Boy

First order of business: the rescue of Kid Prime. We need to find out where he is and resecue him. Next, we attack and destroy the STUbots and the Inquisitor and then march on Stu.

The armies of the Triumvirate are engaged in a war with Stu's legions of STUbots outside the atmosphere of Legion World, leaving us the responsibility of deposing STU. Once that is done, I can only hope that missing LWers, like Harbinger, Icey, IB, Arachne, and others will make their way back here.

What we are about to do may not be technically legal, which is why Quislet is not here. He is a great and noble man, and it must be left to him to pick up the pieces when this is over and make sure that the law still exists as the foundation of Legion World society.

If all else fails, and you are not safe, you can come here or Cafe Cramer, but my advice is to go to the Psyonian Embassy, where you know we will all be safe. Crujeckie will ensure that STU is not allowed within those walls.

Let's go LMB! Sweet Ass Sweet!

[ February 06, 2004, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Oh, and Bevis, I love the new design for my freedom fighter outfit! Nice job! (Not that I'm a freedom fighter of course [Wink] )!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:

you can never go wrong with black. Slimming, elegant and easily blends into the shadows when you want to be sneaky.

Not that anyone's trying to be sneaky or anything. For surprise birthday parties and such. Nothing goes with a happy surprise occasion like black, I always say.

Checking in.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Black is definitly the color of the day. So elegant, so flatering, so shadowesque!

Present!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Fellow Resistance members, I'm sorry, but the line has been crossed.

Giant Squid, an honest reporter only trying to do his job, has been destroyed by the Royal Inquisitor. I've decided to go after the Inquisitor now, and have a final battle with him.

The battle for the Security Office begins now, wish me luck. In the meantime, continue to get organized, and start planning on how to free Kid Prime and figuring out what to do about Stu.

I go now for vengeance, for Giant Squid. The Royal Inquisitor must be stopped.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, we did it!

Fat Cramer and I defeated the Inquisitor and brought him to justice. Quis issued an arrest warrant for his blatant crimes and he's been taken care of. The Security Office is mine again.

Also, it appears that Winema Wazzo sensed a change in momentum and turned tale and ran. She's left Stu, annulled the marriage and is now no longer much of a threat. Emerald Empress brought her in for theft, but knowing her, the charges might not stick. We'll have to see, but right now, she's small potatos.

The main problem is Stu. What do we do and how do we figure out what's wrong with him? And where is Kid Prime?

Stu has called Poverty Lad and me into his office, and I'm thinking of going. This is the chance I've been looking for to talk to him, and now that the Inquisitor is gone, I'm too tired to be patient!

Stand fast LWers, and be ready for anything!

Jinx
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinx           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Black is definitly the color of the day. So elegant, so flatering, so shadowesque!

*puurrrrr!*

--------------------
*meow*

From: Where EDE hangs his nelly li'l Green Arrow Cap! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear fellow Legion Wordlers,

Having followed the recent developments in Legion World with great concern, I hereby announce to you the resumption of my Doctor One identity.

(Puts on white coat, separates feet and stands with fists on the hips in a very intrepid position, trying very hard to suck in a large beer belly.)

Stu's actions up to this point are inexcusable, and all freedom-loving members of Legion World have the moral obligation of standing up in defiance. I am not yet in a position to determine whether Stu has been taken over by a foreign intelligence, but I promise to investigate the matter. Things look bleak at the moment, fellow Legion Worldlers, but fear not, Stu and his minnions have started to make mistakes.

The biggest one is to have converted Cobalt Kid into an amoeba. You see, Stu (or whoever controlls him) has forgotten a key piece of information: Legion World has a resident Protistologist. And amoebae ARE protists. So, if Cobalt Boy is willing to step into my lab, I should be able to preform some... enhancements to his persona.

Let's see... amoebae reproduce quickly... they are multinucleated, too...and Cobbie's genetic makeup is still there... perhaps I can increase Cobalt Kid's amoebic size?...teach him how to use pseudopodia to engulf prey?...I wonder how Stu's minnions will react to an army of giant amoebae engulfing everything in their path?...

[ February 06, 2004, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Doctor One ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Ameoba:
Also, it appears that Winema Wazzo sensed a change in momentum and turned tale and ran. She's left Stu, annulled the marriage and is now no longer much of a threat. Emerald Empress brought her in for theft, but knowing her, the charges might not stick.

Ha!

Little did you suspect that Emerald Empress and I were lovers all along, and that the sanctity of the Security Office has been compromised!

It's only fitting that an Empress should rule at the side of an Imperial Majesty such as myself...

-

[ February 06, 2004, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: His imperial majesty, STU ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Sory, erm, I've been busy for a bit. Are we now saying the Security Office is now in the control of the non existant Resistance? Ooh, right.

Ummm.

I think possibly someone should warn anyone there that theree might possibly be a rather large bomb in the sewer system due to explode.... ooh, any minute now. Not that I ut it there or anything. Erm.....

I've just got to nip back out again for a minute.

Bugger.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Teamwork. You've just got to love it.

Sorry I missed the meeting that didn't actually take place.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.