Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion of Former Deputies (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Legion of Former Deputies
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
AS Anchor Boy, I was Deputy under Newcru King. A long time ago. I cannot believe it was over 10 years ago already.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And I can't believe I forgot that I posted in this thread almost five years ago! [Embarrassed]

Well, Celine Dion is no longer a threat, so...Kelly Clarkson? Oh, wait, that's right, a lot of Legion Worlders actually like her.

Hmmm...oh, I've got it:

KATY PERRY MUST DIE!!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't want to make her a martyr. Can't we just have her shipped to a peaceful planet full of friendly natives who can't actually hear anything?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Good point. But does our budget cover the shipping expenses?

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Who has to get close enough to package her up?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

That could be traumatic, especially if she's not wearing makeup. Who will be brave enough to volunteer?

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

We may have to draw straws.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Does anybody have pencil and paper?

:rimshot:

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

You're welcome.

She'll be here all week folks.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I will volunteer. But only if Fanfie promises to come to Chicago next summer. [Big Grin]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
A&R weasels, sit yourselves down
There's nothin' for you here
Won't you please come to Chicago
For a ride
Don't ask Jack White to help you
Cuz' he'll turn the other ear
Won't you please come to Chicago
Or else join the other side...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Rules and regulations, who needs 'em?

That reminds me, Crosby & Nash lent their harmonies to David Gilmour a few years ago for this beautiful song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij2vdvL7dx4

And, Kent, in all seriousness, I can't promise that I'll make it to Chicago. I'd love to, but it's not 100% guaranteed yet. Sorry.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I know. I just had to throw some sort of demand in there!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Ah. Okay. [Smile]

So now that we've got the Perry situation sorted out, what else can we do to make the world a better place?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

How about an unlimited supply of healthy foods that taste better and are cheaper than junk foods?
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.