Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion of Former Deputies (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Legion of Former Deputies
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, what a great idea for a club! The LMB's bonafide very first Deputy Leader checking in! That's right, actually, it was co-deputy leader with Shadowplay in Candlelight Lass during the very first LMB leadership under Lard Lad (waaaaaay back in the Spring 2000). Now *that* was a long time ago.

This committee should have some sort of power in LMB stuff. Maybe it should be the new security office committee? With the current deputy leader beings its chair, but with no voting power unless there is a tie?

Deputy Leader is the rockstar of leaders--all the glory with even less of that 'stuff to do' nonsense!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Less to do?

some of us found our elected "leader" vanishing for months at a time. We had to pick up the slack, get none of the credit, and get second-guessed whenever the "leader" deigned to show up for five minutes every month or so.

not that I'm pointing fingers at any particular individual or individials, mind you.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Not to intrude on the workings of the "Second Fiddle Society" but you might want to put those bowls of cream away.

I doubt that Stoopid Cat will ever return to Legion World.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm. It appears that Gary Concord is holding Stoopid Cat against his will.

Alert Cobie & Kent Shakespeare. A rescue mission needs to be organized.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
"Organized" being the key word and the biggest stumbling block.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, if you turn to page two, you'll see I gave this body the inherited power of the Security Council. So I say we argue like the Senate and decide what to do on this matter. Any who oppose such a suggestion will become my blood enemy.

Except you Miner, since I think you may already be a blood enemy. I can never remember who is and who isn't.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah, Talk away, talk all night and all day, talk till you're all blue in the face.

Your useless inane chatter won't change a thing.

Stoopid Cat is gone and there's nothing any of you can do about that.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr Cobalt, thank you for reminding us of our security charge.

Mr Concord, you have neither been recognized by the chair nor by any other piece of furniture in this room.

And you don't frighten me, Mr Concord. I've sung backup for Celine Dion (that mission went as well as could be expected)! Nothing frightens me any more!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I suggest that after we capture Gary Concord, we shave off his goatee. Perhaps then, he'll be less evil, as it is well known that goatees often lead people to do evil things.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
FDL (Former Deputy Leaders),

I hope that you will let me assist in the rescue of Stoopid Cat. Even though I am not a former deputy leader (or current deputy leader), Stoopid cat was my (and co-leader Vee's) deputy leader.

Cobie, I think a full body shave would be more appropriate for Mr. Concord.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr Quislet, I agree with your suggetion of a rescue trip for Mr Cat. Do we have volunteers for this important mission?

So far the LFD has done quite well. We thwarted Celine Dion's evil plot and prevented the Greenlandic invasion (the details of which, are, of course, not for ordinary discussion). I'm confident we can find Mr Cat.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't SC on display in some weird bar somewhere?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Slim's, I believe.

My fellow former deputies, I hereby suggest we appoint Quis as the LFD attorney/investigator/rescue coordinator.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
FDL (Former Deputy Leaders),

I hope that you will let me assist in the rescue of Stoopid Cat. Even though I am not a former deputy leader (or current deputy leader), Stoopid cat was my (and co-leader Vee's) deputy leader.

Cobie, I think a full body shave would be more appropriate for Mr. Concord.

Count me in! Not only because Quis is already onboard but I really don't want the Ghost of Queen Connie clawing me for not doing something about finding & helping Stoopid Cat. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe we should just put it all in Quis's capable hands! We could sue Grape Boy to free Stoopid Cat with Quis acting as our lawyer!

Wouldn't it be groovy to solve an LMB case that way? It'd be an LMB first!

C'mon--let's do it!! We could call witnesses and stuff!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.