Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Support thread for Lash's Fragile Psyche! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Support thread for Lash's Fragile Psyche!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't shown my support for Lash's psyche yet today.

Here goes... [Big Grin]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And here's my support for today:

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for supporting my psyche, boys! [Razz]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's fifty cents for you psyche Lash!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thanks! Now I can buy my psyche a Pepsi!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, your psyche has good taste in it's choice of cola!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

My psyche certainly enjoys Pepsi! It was influenced by the Britney Spears and Beyonce commercials...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, I like Britney Spears and Beyonce too! Me and your psyche are starting to become best buds! I knew I wanted to start a thread to support it, but I had no idea that your psyche could ever mean so much to me as a friend!

Tell me, does it also like Paris Hilton?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

YES!! My psyche absolutely LOVES the Paris Hilton/Nicole Richie show SIMPLE LIFE.

But honestly, my psyche prefers Nicole. She's freakin' hilarious!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, I knew your psyche had great tastes, but this is incredible! I'm almost sad that I have to go to bed now! Tell your psyche I said goodnight Lash, and goodnight yourself!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

My psyche says don't let the bedbugs bite, Cobie!

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Metal-EatingWormThingies]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And don't let the worm-thingies bite, either! Murdermabob and Ferro can tell you all about THAT!

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
We hope the fragile psyche slept well and is ready to face a new day!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Lash, I hope you and your psyche are ready for Paris Hilton tonight! If you need a preview, check out the present I left for you and Stu in the Anywhere Machine [Wink]
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.