Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Support thread for Lash's Fragile Psyche! (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Support thread for Lash's Fragile Psyche!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
And if you & your psyche were gay, Cobie, me & my psyche would love to go!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! Lash's fragile psyche hasn't been massaged for over two years! No wonder he's bitchy tonight!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
My psyche is all a-titter with delight!

We need to get Lash's psyche back to being all a-titter with delight!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

When Lash is happy, we're all happy! That's tit for tat!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Titmouse for tatmouse!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Jeepers H. Tutu!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

Tittitnabulation!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Titillating Lash is as fun as Tit-Tat-Toe!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
See what happens when Lash's psyche doesn't get it's proper attention? Legions get re-booted and the Earth is thrown into a Crisis!

Pantha's head is on our shoulders!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

That confirms my long-held theory that Lash is really the Superboy of Earth-Prime!
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Pantha's head is on our shoulders!

Well, it's certainly not on her shoulders anymore!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I think this goes along with past evidence that when DC had its first Crisis in 1984, Lash's psyche did not recieve enough attention that week from his marijuana dealer!

Don't blame me for that one--I was only 3 years old!
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
That confirms my long-held theory that Lash is really the Superboy of Earth-Prime!

Ironically enough, I've seen this suspicious character lurking on LW all day!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I believe in Superboy Prime's first appearance back in the 80s, there was a Matter-Eater Lad poster on his bedroom wall, just above his Cheeks the Toy Wonder plush doll...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Upon re-reading this thread in its entirety, my psyche suffered moderate-to-severe damage when I discovered this was one of Cobie's old recycled "Only Good for 1 Day" threads! ***triple choke!!!*** My psyche didn't even rate an original thread!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Jeepers, Lash! No doubt he wanted to dedicte this thread to you (once it had serve its original function) because

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Yes, this is now my favorite thread on the MMB!

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.