Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Beacon - fine dining (Page 85)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86   
Author Topic: The Beacon - fine dining
Babette
Babe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babette           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't have much of a history. I was created by Semi Transparent Fellow and Varalent, the most famous lovers of Legionworld, to work at SHAKES. They also created my brother-android, Troy, at the same time. Alas, for them, they were too clever and Troy and I exceeded their wildest dreams. Instead of servant droids, they created sentient artificial life, using the dna mapping protocol of 2432. Troy and I are a combination of Semi's and Vee's genetic make-up. You could say, we are their children.

What else would you like to know? Oh, by the way, both Troy and I have all of Semi's and Vee's abilities, including their fabulous taste and design skills.

From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

Ooh, Lard-bot, you are substantial.
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

tee-hee
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you!

[blushes]

Your history is very interesting!

As for myself, I am a bit of a puzzle. Lard Lad had me built and programmed shortly after the 52 Affair last year, apparently so I could replace him when he left Legion World and married Dru.

Supposedly, I was meant to function and act exactly as he. My powers reasonably mimic his, but I am told, I act virtually nothing like him. I am not sure if that is because of insufficient progamming or some other unknown factor.

Interestingly, if someone asks me my name, my automatic response is to say: "I am Who." But I have no answer for why that is.

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

"I am Who." Well, that is a mystery. You appear to have humanoid tissue covering your skeletal structure. Your corporeal attributes are pleasing - classic Arnold Schwarzenegger pectorals, deltoids, abs, gluts, triceps, biceps, ... and I'm sure I need not go on and on. But what is most striking about you, is that you have those soft green compassionate eyes, not to mention those sensuous Robert Downey lips. Lard-bot, I don't know your creator, but he did a damn fine job. You're a hot 'droid.
Babette
Babe

Oops, virtue protocol is mal-functioning.
Babette
Babe

More calimari?
Babette
Babe

My, you are the silent type aren't you? Well, I must be going. Time for my rejuvenation session. Come visit me sometime at SHAKES.
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
[blushes more brightly than ever]

Must you go?

Babette...my photo-receptors...my eyes have never beheld anything approaching your own beauty. Semi Transparent Fellow and Varalent must have loved you very much when they created you.

[his emotions flaring, he edges his hand halfway across the table in case she decides to touch it]

Babette, I have long been in search of a more proper name. Do you like "Lard-bot"? Or should I seek something else?

Babette
Babe

Oh, you've come back, perhaps, I can stay a moment longer. I think a more appropriate name for you would be Adonis. And... have you ever considered wearing a SHAKES silver thong (... and nothing else)? It would suit you. You've probably noticed that most Legionworlders wear a silver thong in their off time.
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Lard Lad is said to wear one quite often.

I...suppose I could...if you would like!

[blushes]

Babette
Babe

You should. Lard-Adonis-bot, you are actually more handsome than Troy. It's a wonder that Cobalt hasn't tried to kill you.
Babette
Babe

And change that avatar. It looks nothing like you.
Kalla Hrykos
Active

[smiles]

Yes, it is a wonder...as are you! I am having a delightful evening.

Are you?

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Any particular avatar in mind?
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.