Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » is anyone able to make me an avater (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: is anyone able to make me an avater
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Lu in tweed! That site RAWKS!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by THE LABRADORIAN:
ok
this is what i was thinking, instead of the shadowy figure, i would have the flag there instead. In the style of the death of superman cover(newstand), i think that was in hard shape which is still cool.

-
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Boy:
Is there another Founder besides Gary who is capable of making an avi? I'm sorry I interrupted you from enjoying the boards, Gary. All work and no play... [Frown]

Anyone can make an avatar - but founders have to do the uploading.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
So next time I need an avi uploaded, I can ask Cru to do it? Or Scott?

Cool. Thanks, Reboot.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
P.S. I love the new graemlins, Gary!!!

[Dream Girl - Re-Imagined] [Star Boy - Re-Imagined] [Triplicate Girl - Re-Imagined] [Light Lass - Re-Imagined] [Sun Boy - Re-Imagined] [Shrinking Violet - Re-Imagined] [Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks! [Smile]

But only Scott and I can upload Avatars to this site.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penetrable Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Scott & Gary,

Feast your eyes on this bounty and please, pretty please, consider uploading them.

here

I can't stop grinning!

--------------------

From: Delegate of Bgztl | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
That Garth one is a STUNNER...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Boy:
I'm sorry I interrupted you from enjoying the boards, Gary. All work and no play... [Frown]

I apologize if that sounded like I was singling you out, Miss T. It really wasn't my intention.

I know that Gary gets alot of behind the scenes requests for a variety of things, like graemlins, avatars, fixing things, stuff like that. And because he's such a nice guy, he tries to do it all to make everyone happy. Unfortunately, his online time is limited, so when he spends all of it doing for everyone else, it doesn't leave much time for him to just let his hair down.

There's nothing wrong with asking for stuff. We want everyone to make themselves at home, and Gary does enjoy creating graemlins and stuff. I guess when I saw a request for for five avatars at once, it kinda made me feel I should step in on Gary's behalf, cuz I knew he wouldn't.

Anyways, I am sorry if I came across as scolding, because that really wasn't my intention. I guess I was just asking for everyone to space their requests out a little bit, but probably didn't make that very clear.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
I was surprised when Gary uploaded them all at once, myself. I thought he'd space them out over the week. He reminds me so much of this art teacher that I had in high school - always willing to go that extra mile to help someone express themselves.

But, really, Gary, just because I ask for something, doesn't mean I expect to get it. [Razz]

And, Cru, you're a good egg as far as I'm concerned.

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Could you pretty please turn this into an avatar?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/pizzazztiger/pizzazz.bmp

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
As drawn by the artist called Shade and colored by our very own, Loser Lad.

http://sabreslegends.com/lw/2757.jpg

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by DivineOpalJanell:
Could you pretty please turn this into an avatar?

Oops! I had uploaded this last night but forget to post here.

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, I'll make use of this avatar Monday (I think)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  31  32  33   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.