Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » is anyone able to make me an avater (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33   
Author Topic: is anyone able to make me an avater
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you need all four? Can't you pick one?

I'm trying to keep the non-Legion avatars to a bear minimum and only to those that are in use.

[ September 15, 2005, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalek Emperor
God of All Daleks.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalek Emperor           Edit/Delete Post     
If we must choose, the rightmost two then
Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Done.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
That's awesome Gary!

It is...I forgot to say thanks [Razz] So thanks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Nighty, can you make an avatar from the CoH image Vee did of Sketch Lad?
http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000547;p=5

I'd like to have from the chest up, if possible!
Thanks!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Stormer
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormer   Email Stormer         Edit/Delete Post     
Gary, could you delete the Theresa avatar and reload this one, when the dimensions shrunk her lips faded away.

-

oh and this one:  -

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Theresa changed.

-

[ October 04, 2005, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Gary. A question/suggestion and a request.

1) Is there any way to add clickable page numbers to the avatar list as opposed to just next & previous? If so I think it would make navigating the avatar selections much easier. Right now if I'm looking for something I know is titled "Vee" or "Tellus", etc. I need to go through every single page one at a time. If there were clickable pages, I could just go to page 15 or 20 which would get me into the right neighborhood to start.

2)When you get a moment and are in the mood, could you create an avatar from the awesome rendering Dean did of "Vee"? You can find it here.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
1) Is there any way to add clickable page numbers to the avatar list as opposed to just next & previous? If so I think it would make navigating the avatar selections much easier. Right now if I'm looking for something I know is titled "Vee" or "Tellus", etc. I need to go through every single page one at a time. If there were clickable pages, I could just go to page 15 or 20 which would get me into the right neighborhood to start.

I've been trying to figure out how to edit the files that create the avatar pages for awhile now and still have the program work. I haven't been successful. It's an ongoing issue since we began.

It's also the reason I've been trying (and would like) to keep the files limited to one non-Legion character per member and those only being used rather than clutter up the pages with random pictures that relate or have significance to only one member.

That's why with the exception of Mondo's manips, you'll only see the one Nightcrawler that I'm using (even though technically he's Legion-related). I was hoping my constantly mentioning it would help others to understand the problem. And to help me keep the avatars down to a managable number to only those member specific avatars that they are using as we cannot technologically organize them the way we'd like to at this time.

Also, FYI, I have asked haxxors (people who modify UBB) for help several times but no ones seems interested in taking up the cause without getting paid to do so.

-

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks much Gary. I figured there might be a reason you hadn't done something like my suggestion already but on the off chance that you hadn't thought of it I decided to mention it. Since I'm on dial up, the delay caused by loading all those avatars is probably much more pronounced than for anyone on high speed access and so it might not be an issue for others.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
This one:  -
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.