Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » is anyone able to make me an avater (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33   
Author Topic: is anyone able to make me an avater
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
*eyes water up with tears* Nightcrawler thank you,thank you, thank you,...you are a awesome.
you rock!!!!

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Mind uploading this Joeboy classic av for me? (Colored by Loser Lad, of course.) I think I got the size right...

-

Thanks Gary!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
LL is using a gif. It's the same kind of file that I use to make Nightcrawler teleport, OM's Gates, etc.

If you want, you can send me via e-mail the video clip or link me to it and I can make screen shots and a gif out of it like Scott did for the animated Lightning Lad.

Or I'm sure Scott could help as well.

You're the animator Gary. But I'll gladly help out if I can.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
actually my clip isnt animation, its a video clip from a concert.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Right. But, all you do is capture the various frames and put them together again as a gif file rather than a video file.

Avatars are gifs, pngs, or jpgs, not movs, avis, mpegs, etc.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
did you get my email nightcrawler?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, no. Which address did you send it to?

Try this one, if you already haven't -  -

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Could one of you fine gentlemen upload these avatar images for me? Thanks heaps...
 -  -

Actually, while you're there, could you replace my current avatar pic with this file? The old one I think I had my save settings mixed up or something.

-

Edited to add: Now these links go to the right pictures. Sorry! [Embarrassed]

[ March 17, 2006, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
 -

-

Done. Actually, your original Cataract suffered when I resized it from 60x60 pixels to 75x75 pixels. I kept meaning to ask you for the original to replace it. Thanks!

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Awwww crap... Linked to the wrong pictures! Sorry Gary! [Embarrassed]

I edited my post above to link to special Legion World 75x75 versions instead of the 100x100 I'd made for a blogsite. I enlarged the text to compensate and zoomed in a bit more on my cat.

Any chance you could re-replace them with the versions just above? Mucho apologies Gary!

Edited to add: On second thoughts, that Cataract resize you did is way cooler than my new cropped shot. So don't bother with it. But if you could maybe copy over the others with the new 75x75 versions I've posted?
You're ace! [Smile]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Oops! Sorry I replaced these on the run a day or so ago. As I'm sure you can see. [Smile]
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi...

could these be made in to avatars?

(they'll get used)!

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Done.
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, would you be able to make me this avatar?

Click for fullsize image

Thanks in advance!

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.