Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You had me at "sign up". Now you say there is a prize?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Ummm... did I say that? Exnihil said it was supposed to be a secret. Whoops. [Wink]

[ October 25, 2008, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

OK, Survivors, a quick update:

- Registration has been open for about 8 hours, and although we've gotten a few applications, there are quite a few slots left.

- As Mr. Hatch up there said, there is an affiliated prize for the winner (the nature of which has already been posted a couple of times for a limited time in some other threads - if you were one of those who saw it, you know it's a doozy).

- To claim a chance for a spot in the game, just send me a quick PM saying you'd like to play.

- If you'd like a sample of previous message board games I've run, you can check out my Legion - Jeopardy games at the DCMB:

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3

Those should give you a taste of the style of my games, and an idea of what sort of prize goes along with them. (What can I say, I'm a closet Gene Rayburn [Smile] )

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

All right, folks, since our last update, the total number of registered contestants has doubled. This is more like it!

However... we're still below 16. I'll give another update tomorrow morning and, if we still don't have 16, then anyone who has registered to that point will be awarded a guaranteed place.

The early birds will get the worms... so to speak.

[ October 25, 2008, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
The early birds will get the worms... so to speak.

Eeewww... I hope we do not have to eat worms...

quote:
Don't wait another moment, sign up, and you could be playing for... oh, but that would be telling... suffice it to say, "Something really cool."

I wanna steal Exnihil's pot!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

What do Quislet, Esq, Novelty, Lard Lad, kenaustin, Lone Wolf Legionnaire, dedman, and the Flying Foxlike Creature all have in common?

They are guaranteed contestants on the first ever Legion World Survivor.

Registration will continue for another day as wer're still looking for another 9 folks to sign up. So tell your family, tell your friends, for god sakes, tell your fellow posters, to shoot a PM to Exnihil saying they want in.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Come on, fellow posters - if I'm in, you know you're not the wussiest participant!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Fantastic! Add Ms. Cramer to the list of folks who will be heading to Marzal next week to compete in Survivor.

For the other posters out there, if the thought of winning the Grand Prize were not incentive enough to sign up... now, I've got one word for you:

Bikini. [Wink]

Just kidding, FC... No! Put down that chainsaw! [Smile]

--------------------

Exnihil

Attention all: We have just crossed the halfway point, as Lance's Realm has earned himself the 9th slot for Survivor: Marzal.

Only 7 spots remain and... trust me on this... come tomorrow, you will kick yourself if you are not one of them. Don't waste another moment, shoot a PM to Ex and sign up now!

Here is brief preview of the Grand Prize:

-

...and if you're thinking "Piet Mondrian," well, kudos for your Art History knowledge, but, no. [Wink]

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
For the other posters out there, if the thought of winning the Grand Prize were not incentive enough to sign up... now, I've got one word for you:

Bikini. [Wink]

Eeeewwww.... are you sure you want to see Quis in a Bikini? Not me. He'll probably be walking around nekkid anyways...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, Count me in. BUT, Only if I can be called Davey Fair Play!

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

And then there were six slots left...

We're up to 10 contestants, enough to make a game out of it, though I will leave registration open for one more day to see if we can round it out to the full 16.

P.S. to Language Arts Lad - check your PM inbox for an important message.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Piet Mondrian? I was thinking Rubik's Cube.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I've signed up!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

bumped for a new page

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.