Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Hi, everybody. Former Survivor winner, Jenna Morasca, here just saying, wow, I can't believe with just one more night left for registration there's still Five Open Spots!

There are just so many reasons to sign up, not the least of which is that life on the island will get you in the best shape of your life. Just ask two of this season's contestants, Lard Lad and Quislet, Esq.

Lard Lad : It's True!

Quislet, Esq. : And How!

Thanks, guys! Well, what are you waiting for? Just drop a PM to Exnihil saying you want in, and you'll have a 1 in 16 chance to walk away with the... well... you won't know unless you sign up.

Do it right away, because, tomorrow... it's too late.

See ya on the island!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Note to Lance's Realm, dedman, and Sketch Lad - when you get a moment, check your PM inbox for an important message.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope Lard Lad and Quislet, Esq. brought plenty of chocolate and peanut butter with them ,I hear Jenna Morasca will do just about anything for that stuff.

And thank you for the chance to play in Suvivor: Marzal,Exnihil.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
I hope Lard Lad and Quislet, Esq. brought plenty of chocolate and peanut butter with them ,I hear Jenna Morasca will do just about anything for that stuff.

And thank you for the chance to play in Suvivor: Marzal,Exnihil.

Kowing that, I gave all my chocolate and peanut butter to Lard Lad. (I kept my sugar-free peanut butter cups for myself though)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Are sugar-free peanut butter cups part of the contest? Will I have to kill you for them or could we work out an amiable trade?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm tired of waiting and my bikini itches.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Hiya - my registration just came through, nice to be here! I'm not an expert on current Legion continuity OR survivor (slight chance I made a tactical error there by revealing weaknesses) but I will try to keep up. So what happens here and where are the donuts?

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Hands Gamara a donut. Sorry - I'm not sure if that is peanut butter or suntan lotion smeared on it...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
HEY! That is a GREAT marketing idea - peanut butter flavored cocoa butter! Anyone know how to patent that kind of thing?

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Are sugar-free peanut butter cups part of the contest? Will I have to kill you for them or could we work out an amiable trade?

So, what do you have to trade?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Welcome, Gamara. Please check your PM inbox for an important message.

--------------------

Exnihil

-

--------------------

Exnihil

And so it begins.

If you've been following this thread, you know that we were soliciting for 16 contestants. Unfortunately only 12 signed up. In a sense, however, these 12 have already completed the first challenge... overcoming their suspicion and taking a leap of faith on an unproved concept. As a result, over the next couple of weeks, instead of a 1 in 16 chance, they now have a 1 in 12 chance to win...

A copy of Adventure Comics 247!!!

What a great way to cap off the Legion's 50th anniversary!

Starting Monday, our 12 contestants will set sail for the island of Marzal where they will compete in a rigorous series of challenges which put to the test both their Legion knowledge and their ability to work as a team.

So let's meet our teams, shall we?

The St'balla Tribe is:

Sketch Lad
Language Arts Lad
Floating Foxlike Creature
Lard Lad
Novelty
and Gamara

and the N'hura Tribe:

Lance's Realm
Fat Cramer
dedman
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
kenaustin
and Quislet Esq.

Watch Monday as our two teams arrive on the island and begin what will be the most expansive game ever staged on Legion World, all in pursuit of becoming the sole... Survivor!

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

By the way, you can just call me Lance. And my bikini still itches. Stupid coconuts...
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I think you are wearing those coconuts backwords, Lance...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.