Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
After pm-ing a couple teammates, I've submitted my answers.

So, maybe now I can look around this island a bit....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, wait up for me Sketch! I wanna see you sketching pictures if you're doing that as well...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I found some sticks and I figured I'd draw in the sand. I'm not sure if many people remember that my LMBP superpower is that my sketches come to life for a short time. I've just never tried it with sand before. I wonder if the graininess will affect the stability of whatever I create?

I was just thinking I might need to draw a helicopter in the sand --- just in case... The thing is, I wonder if it would crumble, out over the middle of the ocean?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Well... one by one, the Survivors are emerging from the dense underbrush of the Spaceopoly forest, confident that their solution is the correct one.

At this time, 8 of our 12 contestants have checked in, with only Gamara, Floating Foxlike Creature, Fat Cramer, and Lance still on the hunt.

They have until 5PM tonight to make it out and submit their response via PM, at which point we'll see who wins reward... and who goes back to camp empty-handed.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
** chitter chitter **
Exnihil

Less than six hours left, and three contestants are still "lost in the woods".

Gamara, Lance, and Fat Cramer opted not to bring a compass among their luxury items... and that might prove to be a serious strategic error...

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

With just about 200 minutes left, some contestants are beginning to second guess their answers, and in a mad scramble, start rearranging their clues...

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I stand behind my wrong answers.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
So, maybe now I can look around this island a bit....

The first thing we have to do Sketchy is find a potable source of Soder Cola... er, I mean water.

And, then, I think I'm going to collect more wood. We'll need to keep this fire going just in case Gamara never finds it's way out of the forest.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Lance makes his way out of the forrest, pale as a ghost, and collapses, whispering, "The horror... the horror."

Yes, yes, Lance... but your answer?

"Oh, that?" he replies, "Yeah, that was the easy part." He gives his answer to Jeff Proty.

That leaves just Gamara and Cramer outstanding. Perhaps they were each flying over the forest and couldn't see it for all those trees.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I know FC was working on it. She might not have realized the time constraint.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm...this looks like a nice spot.

-

Ahhh! Time to work on the ol' tan!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Now there is one contestant that knows the meaning of the phrase, "Luxury Items"!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Now there is one contestant that knows the meaning of the phrase, "Luxury Items"!

Yes, the key item here is my Magic Wand. [Wink]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Fat Cramer in under the wire! About another 10 minutes for Gamara... then the tally!

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.