Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » JL UNLIMITED KICKS TOTAL FREAKIN' ASS (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: JL UNLIMITED KICKS TOTAL FREAKIN' ASS
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
For a minute there, I thought that I had missed an episode..

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
quote:
Originally posted by l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN:
Dude isn't waking the dead next weeks(ie.this saturday's)upcoming episode?

Is it? I'm not American, and I just dled the ep. Obviously it's been shown somewhere.
Hmmmm,..... that would explain it. (lucky dawg) : [Wink] :i'm really looking forward to that episode on saturday.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Dark Heart -
Best line was when Batman ejected from the Batplane

"This is Batman. I can't fly. I need some air support. Now."
(Or something like that.)

Runner up -
Atom, after defeating the nannite or whatever that thing was at the beginning of the episode.

"I'm old. I'm tired. I'm just going to rest now."

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Beagz:
Dark Heart -
Best line was when Batman ejected from the Batplane

"Batman to all points. I could use some air support. Since I can't fly. At all. Now would be good." (corrected)

Actually, I thought that was nearly as bad as the Wonder Woman "strength in numbers" line. It's not a bad line, but it's not a Batman line.

[ December 15, 2004, 03:40 AM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
WtD been shown yet?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
yup, aired here in the states last saturday, not bad. it was nice seeing vixen in action, but i'm still left wondering if Grundy killed that kid or not?

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
I gotta say that I was pretty jealous of the Atom too. After that he really ought to appear on Letterman to talk about the experience and fulfill fanboy fantasies that cross generations.
I'll bet that qualifies as the "warm fuzzy" of a lifetime. [Big Grin]

I've been pretty busty this week, is there a new one scheduled for this Saturday?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

O_o
Freudian slip [Big Grin]

New Episode tonight!! Woo!!
The add shows Billy Batson, this ought to be super cool!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
P
A
C
E
No Billy ! C_R_U_D!!

Any Suicide Squad fans out there? If so you'll be thrilled when this one reruns...maybe later tonight, I'm not absolutely sure though.
Colonel Flagg, Captain Boomerang, Plastique, Deadshot and Tempus Fugit (the little guy from the time travel episode last season) pull a raid on the JLA Sattelite. We get to see The Vigilante, Atom Smasher and The Shining Knight in some close up action as well as the Manhunter and Captain Atom doing the heavy work. Green Lantern gets the scene with the only *chuckle* in this one. Also we see Amanda Waller again with Morgana (I think it was her but I don't believe we got the lady's name so I'm not sure).

Beagz
5 of 9

Apparently, the new "season" is starting, because we're supposed to have a whole batch of new episodes. [Big Grin]

--------------------
-----

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Did you catch it yet Beagz? I think CN reruns it again later tonight if you missed it. They did it that way last season but I haven't checked yet.
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
Colonel Flagg, Captain Boomerang, Plastique, Deadshot and Tempus Fugit (the little guy from the time travel episode last season) pull a raid on the JLA Sattelite.

The time travel episode was Chronos wasn't it? This was Clock King last seen (I believe) in "Batman:TAS".

Any way, it was a cool episode. "Task Force X" stayed out of costume the whole time, which was a shame, but it made sense for the story. And one of them doesn't make it out!

"The Package" that the team is sent to retrieve is a reference to a past episode, though I didn't remember it at the time. I was hoping the new season started off with "Double Date" - I wanna see The Question!

And yeah, the GL/Deadshot scene was wickedly funny.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

D'oh!
Ok, you're right. I got the two characters confused. I knew what the Package was as soon as they mentioned the villian who created it. I thought John Jones (never can get that Martian spelling right) did some cool stuff in this one.(I know I made "spoiler space" but I'm still trying not to give too much away) [Big Grin]
It would've been great to see them in costume though. I wish the Star Spangled Kid had had a bit more than just a cameo too. Did you catch anybody else in the background?

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the episodes they're using for clips for the ads. There's some cool stuff coming up this season.

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
can't wait to see the future episodes!! Huntress, Green Arrow, Question, the Demon, CAPTAIN MARVEL!!!, etc etc.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

YEAH!!!!!
Here I was hoping CM was gonna show up in this episode (because of the clips used ... like they did with the prior run).

*sigh*
But it's okay.
I'm patient.
Sort of.
[Big Grin]

I still think that J'onn shoulda been able to have stopped everything with a mental "push."

Also, I'm guessing this was the government's retaliation for the "secret weapon" displayed in "Dark Heart"?

--------------------
-----

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.