Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » JL UNLIMITED KICKS TOTAL FREAKIN' ASS (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: JL UNLIMITED KICKS TOTAL FREAKIN' ASS
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jorg-EM:
The Flash is probably the coolest character in this series personality wise.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*fangirls for Flash*

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Lightning Lad - you will need to start from episode one....it's much cooler if you start from the start to the end. gotta love Green Arrow, Huntress, Black Canary, Vixen in action!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Ha saw the new episode tonight and gotta love Steel... he sure made Kara feel better. He made a brief and nice speech on how special the 7 are and has set the standard for many heroes. Nice speech. but......but.....look at the whole episode...oh.....don't want to spoil it. [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
aww man last night's episode was AWESOME!!!! can't believe that Flash qouted the "Jingle bells Batman Smells,." line about the BatMoble losing it's wheel and Joker getting away. and i', wondering if it's really Brainiac pretending to be Luthour or is it some left over Luthor/Brainac plot from Superman:TAS?

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Yeah very awesome!!! especially Hawk, Wildcat and one more I forgot....shame on me...jumped on Apache Chief knocking him out. AtomSmasher...whoa!! Galatea is a witch, indeed! Vigilante, Red Tornado (he knocked the winds out of three guys!!!), Star Spangled Kid, Stripesy (really Pat Dugan), Hourman all seen in action!! yeah awesome!! Sand too!
superboymddjr
Quiet member

oh yeah Captain Atom s back ! Question and Huntress ah....still a lovebird!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Although mostly without speaking parts, this episode definitely pulled out all the hinted at JLUers. The Creeper, Ice and Fire all had moments, and I gotta tell ya: I was really digging Fire and Ice! I wish they could have been like this in the JLI comic [Frown]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
One thing I couldn't help but notice -- rather than board the Watchtower to blow up their reactor, they could've just shot real missles at the thing -- they all made direct impact.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think they were trying to kill the Justice League, though... merely defeat them. Gala-whatshername... Power Girl... had other plans, but I don't think detonating the fusion reactor was Waller's plan... unless I missed something.

Granted, in this episode the power was out, but it makes you wonder if the Watchtower has defenses like lasers or a force shield when the systems are online. It would be kind of a sitting duck if there isn't.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Man I can't believe Dwayne McDuffie pulled a bunch of cloned generic Super Friends??? That was awesome! The Wonder Twins even! Man that rocked.

Loved all the JSAers! I love all the cameo appearances.

As a Creeper fan I was really excited to see him as well. This cartoon rocks!

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Gala-whatshername... Power Girl...

Galatea. Nice little Greek-mythology reference, there.
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I think Waller would rather keep the League in check than eliminate them totally. It would seem more consistent with her general strategy, anyway.

Can't wait to see this ep - unfortunately, JLU only shows once a week here and we just finished the episode where Superman fights Doomsday in the volcano [Frown]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
Another awesome episode, at least they kept from fulling the "Justice Lords" prophecy by Wally not dying, and it was cool that they introduced the whole "Speed Force" thing also
i just hope with the decommissioning of the Watch Tower and the League being more "planet" bound, that next season doesn't unvail the re-introduction of the "Hall of Justice"

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Well, since the new season will heavily feature the Legion of Doom, I wouldn't be surprised if the Hall of Justice is the new "embassy" that Superman suggested.

--------------------

Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Well, since the new season will heavily feature the Legion of Doom, I wouldn't be surprised if the Hall of Justice is the new "embassy" that Superman suggested.

Well, it did make an appearance as the Ultimen's HQ.

Also, just in case anyone missed it, they've release the first three episodes on DVD. It slipped under my radar and I just happened to run into a copy.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.