Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Levitz working on a Legion cartoon (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Levitz working on a Legion cartoon
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm pretty sure Rhino's mole is some dude named Will Eisner? I think he's a copy-boy or intern!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
It certainly lends new meaning to the phrase "Deep Throat."

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Can't reveal my mole, BUT I CAN tell you just how much Paul Levitz space-rawks: Over the last 7 or so years, I have written 3 letters to Mr. Levitz and he wrote me back each time! Not only that, but 2 of his 3 reply letters were HAND WRITTEN! Not typed, not form letters!(The 3rd was typed but he signed it.)
The best part: written on DC stationary, sent in DC envelopes!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I've always heard he was a good guy but with all the internet rumors and the current hostilities between Bob Wayne and everyone at Marvel you never know how things currently stand.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Can't reveal my mole, BUT I CAN tell you just how much Paul Levitz space-rawks: Over the last 7 or so years, I have written 3 letters to Mr. Levitz and he wrote me back each time! Not only that, but 2 of his 3 reply letters were HAND WRITTEN! Not typed, not form letters!(The 3rd was typed but he signed it.)
The best part: written on DC stationary, sent in DC envelopes!

lil'rhino

So he can't type, so what? [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
As long as it is not a "Manga" Legion... I can't stand the Teen Titans-GO! thing that is on now!!!

Here's hoping the rumors are true! Go Paul!!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome! I'll take a Legion cartoon in ANY format. Legion of Super-Carebears? Fine! My Little Legion of Ponys? Do it! Legimon: Gotta Catch 'Em All? Well maybe not...

I love the idea of modern Legion action figures (though my shelf space isn't happy)!
Here's the toy line breakdown:

PHASE I
Brainiac 5.1 with light up facial markings and twitching Koko!
Lightning Lad with 'joy buzzer' shocking action and homicidal older brother!
Ultra Boy with 'ultra kicking'action and Rimbor temporary gang tattoos!
Andromeda with 'power punch' and tight fitting tunic!
Persuader with 'hero chopping action' action and bad B.O.!

PHASE II
Cosmic Boy with real magnetic power action and harddrive scrambling powers!
Ultra Boy (wetsuit costume) with 'ultra swimming' action and gigantic space whale-thing!
Chameleon with interchangable head and hands - also changes appearance in water!
Triplicate Girl with 'tri-jitsu' action (three pack of figures)!
Mano with light up glowing hands and familial gravestones!

And later on...

PHASE XVI
Infectious Lass with mucous secretion and real living bateria!
Chlorophyll Kid with potent seeds and 'plant watering action'!
Ultra Boy (artic costume) with 'ultra skiing' action and wearable earring!
Proty/Lightning Lad with lightning wand and 'self-sacrificing action'!
Time Trapper with 'reality altering action' and um..doom!

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
As long as it is not a "Manga" Legion... I can't stand the Teen Titans-GO! thing that is on now!!!

I was prepared to hate the TT cartoon as well, and as such did not even bother watching it until just a month or so ago.

and even though it is manga-ish, I am prepared to admit I was wrong. TT ROCKS!

Groovey theme some helps!

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:

PHASE I
Brainiac 5.1 with light up facial markings and twitching Koko!

hmmmmmm

Is that a twitching Koko in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

quote:

PHASE II
Ultra Boy (wetsuit costume) with 'ultra swimming' action and gigantic space whale-thing!

hmmmmmm

Is that a gigantic space whale-thing in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

quote:

PHASE XVI
Chlorophyll Kid with potent seeds and 'plant watering action'

hmmmmmm

Is that a potent seed with plant watering action in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

I'm not doing a very good job of just lurking, am I?
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well LL, as long as you promise to lurk in other threads, we'll overlook you outburst of posting [Wink] !d

I forgot to add, between PHASE IV and PHASE V there'll be a Kellogg's box top send away exclusive Ultraboy figure - Ultraboy with spousal infidelity action! Start savin' them now!

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.