Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » COUNTDOWN to LSH DVD! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: COUNTDOWN to LSH DVD!
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<click>My master hopes they don't release Season 1 piecemeal in three volumers, or whatever. He definitely desires all 13 together inone edition!<click>

[ March 01, 2007, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Lard Lad Robot ]

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
TEEN TITANS went both routes, haveing Season 1 part 1 and 2 as well as COMPLETE Season 1 DVDs.
They did the same with Season 2.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
There are still missing episodes of Batman Beyond season 2 but season 2 is a box set. Season 1 is several 2-3 episode discs.

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Buy it?? I'm gonna check the mailbox for the dvd set every 10 minutes after I order, pre-order, pre-pre-order it! I consider it "ordered" already! [Big Grin]

I hope it'll have lots of special features, too!

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I just hope they don't screw it up like the recently released Loonatics first season DVD. I've heard it was awful; quality, features, everything.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I bet that there are DVD-Rom games, like "Eat This!" (featuring Tenzil Kem) and "You Make Me Sick!" (featuring Infectious Lass).

Fun for the whole family!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
What I had in mind was more like "Behind the Scenes" and "Creating a cartoon Legion" documentaries, a gallery of character development sketches, maybe a few interviews etc.

But I wouldn't mind games like the ones Spellbinder mentions above! [Big Grin] (Especially the Infectious Lass game).

[ March 14, 2007, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Dain ]

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
While it isn't one of the games mentioned above we have recently added a new Flash game based on the toon to our games section. Similar to the popular Bejeweled. And "borrowed" from the UK version of the Cartoon Network. [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
I bet they'd make great gifts and get other converts to the regular pages of Legion.

[PhantomGirl - Animated]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legion guy
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legion guy   Email legion guy         Edit/Delete Post     
Any word on the toys from the series?
From: Kansas City | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by legion guy:
Any word on the toys from the series?

Just that they've been pushed back to next year and we'll have to wait for previews.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

OOOOOOOkay....

So I suppose I am resigned to the apparent fact that there will be NO Season 1 complete set, only broken-up mini-sets.

And no SEASON 2 DVDs at all.

So I suppose I better go buy those broken up mini-sets. [Frown]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
The three mini sets have all seasoon 1's episodes. I am truly bummed that season 2 is not loking like it is coming out...maybe if they had supported the dang show when it was on the air, it might have done better.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It's just INSANE that there's no plans for season 2? I mean, at least a few thousand fanboys would get 'em...

--------------------

stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
Plus this one fangirl

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.