Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » April Fool's joke - The Legion in Smallville? :( (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: April Fool's joke - The Legion in Smallville? :(
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
According to georgehaze at the DCMBs, somewhere in this site - http://www.kryptonsite.com/ it says that next season will have three episodes entitled "Livewire," "Valor," and "Legion." With a mention of Clark's "older brother."

[ May 30, 2007, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice. I've been waiting for this episode...but 3 of them? Cool.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, great... now i'm gonna have to explain the Legion to my old Occupational Therapist, Joanna. Everything she knows about Clark is from "Smallville". [Roll Eyes] [No] [LOL]

Hate that they're using reboot codenames... [Frown] But Lana isn't a redhead, and Mrs. Kent is a MILF [Big Grin] , so I'm not that worried.

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Livewire could be the female villain from the cartoons that made the move to the comics. This guy also says that next season is the last when, at this moment, they are planning for season eight to be the end. Been burned too many times by unfounded and undocumented (notice he gives no links) rumors about this show to care anymore. Haven't even bothered watching it myself since season three.

Gough even mentioned in an interview recently that he'd like to have Mon-El on for an episode. But this was from a guy who "promised" we'd see a young Bruce Wayne no later than the third season.

[ May 30, 2007, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Woo-Hoo! I'll win a bet (sort of) when these episodes air. If we're watching Smallville my partner will usually say something smarmy like, "Maybe Bouncing Boy will rescue him!" (Bouncing Boy being about the only Legion name he cares to remember). Then if I insist the Legion WILL eventually make an appearance on the show, he'll just roll his eyes.

REDEMPTION! I just wonder why it took so long.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, BTW? Valor, Legion and Livewire were part of Kryptonsite's April Fool's this year. So I believe the DCMB poster is just perpetuating that joke since the rumours/spoilers section of Kryptonsite make no mention of it.

[ May 30, 2007, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh! Great! No wonder I couldn't find it on the site. Sorry, guys!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Well.....that didn't last long.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Ack!!! It's all right. I wasn't very impressed with the JLA episode last year. (ok i loved it! just thought it looked a bit 90s)
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Honestly, I'm a bit relieved. The chessy 90s codenames were kind of scaring me!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, it's cheesy 50s/60s codenames or bust! [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
TV Ma Kent's STILL a MILF. [Love] [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Yes, it's cheesy 50s/60s codenames or bust! [Wink]

Exactly! [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Pov:

But this was her last season. [Frown]
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Pov:

At least they got something right from the comics!

Er... did I just say that out loud... [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.