Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » once LEGION is DC's # 1 book, what merchandise do ya want? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: once LEGION is DC's # 1 book, what merchandise do ya want?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Waid seems pretty confident, and once the book IS number 1, there'll be all kindsa merchandise!!

I want a complete set of LSH drinking glasses, classier than the old Slurpee cups!

And an animated feature film, of course.

Oh, and LEGION Valentines.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I want Jim Lee statues of the founders (and a full size replica of the silver age half rocket club house for my back yard, of course).

[ July 01, 2004, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd settle on them getting the girl action figures into production finally. But a Lee statue of the Founders Three would look really cool on my desk at work.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Legion Happy Meals! Legion novels written by Peter David! Legion Panty Liners!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Life size Legion World and Cruiser.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If we are going that route then I want the ultimate tie-in. A working flight ring with built in emergency signal.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll settle for a reissue of the 10k gold facsimile flight ring.

Oh, and 7-11 Slurpee cups. Mustn't forget those.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
If we are going that route then I want the ultimate tie-in. A working flight ring with built in emergency signal.

Seconded! [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Legion Halloween costumes! Legion coloring books! Infectious Lass brand Aspirin! Umbra 3000 sunglasses!!!

--------------------

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Mini-busts! Patches! Action figures! Gamecube game! A movie! A Smallville guest appearance!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Anything as long as it's cheap plastic!! Woohoo!

Legion Happy Meal here we come!

[ July 01, 2004, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR Loflin   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Complete Set of ReBoot Era (G.I. Joe:Real American Hero size) action figures (heroes, villains, AND supporting characters!), complete with Legion Headquarters Playset and Takron Galtos Incarceration Facility.

And Infectious Lass Sterilization spray! [Wink]

--------------------
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

From: Outpost Gallifrey | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

I want a complete set of LSH drinking glasses, classier than the old Slurpee cups!

You mean like the kind, when you fill them up with a cold liquid, the girl's costume's disappear!
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
LSH/LSV Chess set
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Tenzil Kem's Legion Cookbook!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.