Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Silver Age - animated!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silver Age - animated!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
You all have to check this out!

Escape of the Fatal Five - animated!

Make sure you check out the "blooper" reel, too!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

And the Ghost of Ferro Lad, too!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sure I've seen this website before, but never took the time to wait for the movie to start. Well, I did this time....

THIS TOTALLY SPACE RAWKS!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
No kidding? I love those vids. They're SO cool. The only thing wrong with them is that there aren't several more.
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
spiffanyproducts.com? [LOL]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Legal disclaimer: It is not possible to be more popular than Superboy.

But...Brainiac 5 once believed his was the direct ancestor of one of Superman's greatest foes? Er, isn't he?

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow King:
No kidding? I love those vids. They're SO cool. The only thing wrong with them is that there aren't several more.

I emailed them. They say they're working on the Shooter Mordru tale, to be ready by Halloween!
Yk
between boots

You space-rock Kent!
Thanks for the news, I'm definitely looking forward to that!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
It would be nice if we could get Jo and Terri Sanning to join up here. They posted for awhile on the old DCMBs.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

As I recall they were a really nice couple. They're die hard Silver Age fans and pretty knowledgable about it too. I'd love to see they're reaction to the new stuff.

Think they'd reply to an invite?

Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, that was pretty cool!!!!!

But I think the "bloopers" were probably the best of all!!

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiliconDream
I'd rather not be

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiliconDream   Email SiliconDream         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
Legal disclaimer: It is not possible to be more popular than Superboy.

But...Brainiac 5 once believed his was the direct ancestor of one of Superman's greatest foes? Er, isn't he?

Not once they decided Brainiac was really a robot. Then he was the descendant of Brainiac's Coluan servant/adopted son.
From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

[Big Grin] so I did.
I invited our old friends from the DCMB and I'll post a bit of the reply:
quote:
Thank you for your kind invitation to join the boards. Sir Prize & Miss Terious may have to make a return soon (unless those names have been used since by other members?). Right now, however, isn't the best time to do that, since we are in the process of moving (which won't affect our site, btw). But sometime in April, after we've settled in to the new place and are back in full Legion mode we'll have to sign up [Smile]

We read the thread that Kent Shakespeare started, mentioning our Legion trailers, and it's really great to hear from people discovering and enjoying them (and our site) all the time. As we mentioned to Sean when he wrote to us, a third movie trailer will be coming out this year, around Halloween -- the best time of year to unveil the evil sorcerer Mordru. Mwaahahahahahaah! [Wink]

They are very nice people and there's a bit more to the e-mail but I'm sure Jo would like to discuss his Legion theories with the whole crowd when they sign up so I won't spoil his fun in advance.
And he ends with:
quote:
Say hi to everyone on the boards from us and thanks again for the invite! [Smile]
So "Hi everyone!!" from Sir Prize and Miss Terious.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Absent-minded me forgot to give credit where credit is due:

If not for Kevin McConnell of Interlac, I'd not have found the site. Thanks, Kevin!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.