Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion Action Figures

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legion Action Figures
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
As you may know DCD has stopped production on it's Legion figures leaving us with half a silver age team. There are rumours if the new series takes off there may be a release of figures from the new series in late 2006 early 2007. I thought it would be good to see how fans feel about this.

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I need a close date for this poll, PB.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought it was set for the 23rd of december sorry if I messed that up.

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Ok I posted a link over at the dc board and got the following reply

ok polar boy.....followed link....was told i was not invited to vote.....what gives? have tried several times to ''sign up'' for legion world.....doesnt happen.....so whats goin' on?

Can anybody help?

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
There are plenty of people registering, so I don't know what the problem may be. People do have to wait to be approved, but once that happens, no one should have any issues. If so, the best bet is to e-mail the board - legionadmin@legionworld.net and one of the Founders can help.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately, this poll -- otherwise interesting -- brings up a weakness in the polling system, since so many of these questions are based on particular "choose up to [number]" lists. If you don't care for any of the choices on the list for a particular question, the poll returns an error for that question, and nothing registers until you cast a vote for one of the choices offered.

If it's "choose up to [number]", that range of possible choices should include zero. That, clearly, is a UBB programming flaw.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.