Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Official Legion AR Thread (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Official Legion AR Thread
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Does Saturn Queen making an appearance in the last panel of this month's issue of Supergirl count?

I think it's SQ.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
Does Saturn Queen making an appearance in the last panel of this month's issue of Supergirl count?

I think it's SQ.

Definitely. Someone even started a separate thread on it in which Gary posted the image.

I still need to figure out what to do with appearances like this and the ones in Superman/Batman. I collect both series and am so tempted to keep all my Legion stuff together that I feel I should break up the other series to keep the Legion intact.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Scotty! I was looking for that thread yesterday but I missed it.

'ppreciate the link, bubba.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
This one may have been noted somewhere, but here it is from "Dr. Empirical" at the Klordny Yahoo group:

"Today, I discovered a new book I've never seen on anyone's lists. I pulled it out of the dollar bin at Baltimore Con last week. It's Action Comics 437, 100-Page Superspectacular. In the lead story, Green Arrow is imprisoned in the Fortress of Solitude, and escapes in a Legion Time Bubble. We know it's a Legion device, because it's conveniently labeled with a placard in the museum-like fortress. The bubble appears in two panels, and "Legion of Super-Heroes" is clearly spelled out on the label. If you're geeky enough to collect Booster Gold appearances because he wears a flight ring, you MUST own this book."

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, anyone that devoted might want to know that Batman and Superman mention a Legion flight ring in "JLA #1"
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I still need to figure out what to do with appearances like this and the ones in Superman/Batman. I collect both series and am so tempted to keep all my Legion stuff together that I feel I should break up the other series to keep the Legion intact.

Scott,
I always bought two issues of something if it was a book I collected that had a Legion appearance. One to keep with that series (say the Teen Titans/Legion Crossover that launched the new reboot). One would be filed with the Teen Titans, the other with my Legion stuff.

My Legion collection is the only thing I'm "that AR" about to buy two issues if there is a crossover or guest appearance in an issue I would have bought anyway.

"My name's Craig...and I'm a Legion-aholic."

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it just me or does this guy from Justice League : Midsummers Nightmare look kinda like Firesfist? Im pretty Sure its the exact Costume

Click for fullsize image
Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 2 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Prof. Farnsworth's clone/son, Cubert has been downgraded from super-genius to just-plain-genius and when the gang at Planetary Express, um, express their condolences, Cubert replies, " Oh please, next to the three of you I'm the co-clone of Einstein and Brainiac 5 ."

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
So the comic goes on and the damn series doesn't? Life isn't fair. I want more Futurama.

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Definitly worth the AR mention. I'll look for a opy. Thanks Lil'R
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Alec! Another comic quest to fufill my AR collection.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
AR = anal-retentive?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Got it in one Stu.
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I wondered, but I wasn't going to ask.

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I've only recently got into Futurama, and I love it!

Like I said before, Amy is hot [Wink] ! But Bender is my favorite...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.