Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Krypto the Superdog (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Krypto the Superdog
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Was I hallucinating or was there really an ad for a new cartoon about a superdog?

..no...wait... it DOES exist!

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/krypto/

-

Anyone got any good gossip about it?

[ March 08, 2005, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Yellow King ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, we've been talking about it here since last August. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

The title of that thread reminded me of the cartoon ad [Big Grin]
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Said it before, I'll say it again: That's one goofy lookin' dog.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! There's Streaky and Bathound too! Why is Streaky's cape blue? Did anyone see the Smallville episode where Clark finds Krypto? I missed it, alas.

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamz
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hamz   Author's Homepage   Email Hamz         Edit/Delete Post     
I LOVE Krypto! I love animation. I know I'm waaaaaaay older than their target audience but I am so going to watch this. [Big Grin]
From: NW Indiana | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Did anybody watch the little trailer? My son sure liked it so I'm sure it'll be part of our "must see tv" Saturday morning ritual for a while.
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I vaguely remember seeing the thread about this over the summer, but I was hoping that it was all just a bad dream...guess not... [Frown]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Oh it's much worse than a bad dream Lou, it's become my 4 yr old's favorite morning show (excepting The Wiggles).
It's not as bad as I'd feared and if you can drop all your expectations then it's a fairly entertaining cartoon. Ratboy loves it so much he played with an invisible Superdog for hours out in the yard yesterday. (Rodney Arthur Thomas = RATboy -just in case you were wondering [Big Grin] )
He's hooked.
I've only seen the first episode so far but it was pretty cute. It was just about as well written as anything else on the Cartoon Network and even had a brief appearence by Big Blue himself to sort of gove his blessing to the enterprise. I have yet to see the batdog character but I'm sure I will in the next day or so.
There's even an episode on early this afternoon if anybody wants a chance to catch it without having to record the weekday morning stuff.
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/

2pm eastern and 1pm central

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

So now the question is, when do the Krypto-products start hitting the toy stores, if they haven't already?

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I watched the first couple o' episodes; I thought I'd hate it but I freakin' LOVE it!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
hey me too! loved the 2 pm show....Streaky is kind of interesting. last Friday I saw Bathound....pretty like Batman! I am watching every day during my lunch time from 2 to 3 pm at hoome....i am so grateful that my work is close to my home so I can leave at 2 pm to watch the cartoon! so far I have seen 7 episodes and all of them are nice and cute - very very suitable for younger kids. I would encourage my kids, if I have one, to watch it. (come to think of it, I have two nephew and niece...hmmm)
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

[Big Grin]

Batdog slays me. The rough voice, the squinty eyes, the hard edged attitude. I love 'im!

I don't quite get it though. Can everybody understand the talking animals or just the kids?..and as of the episode with the zoo animals it seems that all animals can talk. Right?

armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Bat HOUND. Loved the crack about "Your Own...own partner!"

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

I think the idea is that all animals can talk, and all animals can understand all other animals.

Wouldn't surprise me if adults in general couldn't understand the animals. Not sure about kids in general.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.