Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Speculation Corner: a new Legion book

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Speculation Corner: a new Legion book
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
There seems to be some more indications that James Robinson might be working on a Legion book in the future. Or am I missing the point?

From his interview at CBR:
quote:
The writer wouldn’t confirm or deny that the Man of Steel would be available for active duty come October when he takes over “Justice League of America,” as he may still busy over in Robinson’s other series, “Superman: World of New Krypton,” which he is co-writing with Greg Rucka. He did say, however, that his work on the “Superman” title will serve him well as he begins his work on another major DCU property.

From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
He appears to be taking over Justice League of America at some point so I presume it is probably that
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by stuorstew:
He appears to be taking over Justice League of America at some point so I presume it is probably that

This is correct, but the article mentions clearly ANOTHER property.
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
A Robinson LSH could be a lot of fun.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Important, if true.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

quote:
Originally posted by Matthew E:
Important, if true.

For me, it sounds very likely. Kurt Busiek said LSH was already handled to another creator. I don't see Geoff doing it (maybe overseeing), but with Robinson already working with both Tellus and Mon-El, plus this new Goeff guy doing some solo LSH adventures, it seems even more logical that Robinson might be at least a co-writer with Shoemaker (or whoever that guy is).
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
For me, it sounds very likely. Kurt Busiek said LSH was already handled to another creator. I don't see Geoff doing it (maybe overseeing), but with Robinson already working with both Tellus and Mon-El, plus this new Goeff guy doing some solo LSH adventures, it seems even more logical that Robinson might be at least a co-writer with Shoemaker (or whoever that guy is).

I would say, "plausible" rather than "likely". I agree that it's plausible. Only problem is, Busiek's reference could be explained away by saying that it refers to the Adventure backup, and the rest doesn't have to come to anything at all.

I'm cool with James Robinson. It's just that if it's all breadcrumbs and breambait, I don't want to bite.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
If it happens, I'll buy it, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Been down that road enough times over the last six months, and this Charlie Brown sucka is not gonna run at Lucy when she plants that football down. Not this time.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.