Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion-related April 2010 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Legion-related April 2010 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
It seems DC is soliciting Supergirl #52 with a new cover.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I just noticed that a different artist is listed also. Last minute changes??
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
okay i know i said i wasn't going to care if about Supergirl #52..but being the redonkulous fan of that pairing i of course picked it up on the slim and i mean slim shot that it would give me something i was missing....and just have to ask...soo we are giving up on continuity altogether? or are we just counting this as a new team?

Click Here For A Spoilercause being the huge dork that i am i Quite like her first reaction to brainiac 5, 'oh crap, that is the great grandson of the evil villain brainiac he has to be up to something' and the only reason she trusted him cause he saved her life from raining death of rocks that could kill her, and he put his life on the line. so it was his courage that go him on to the team. not his brains.

SO.....if she already knows him when they first meet. she would Know he's a good guy. hence she wouldn't have any reason to think he is up to no good.

also if Kara has already died some time Querl's life in his continuity. then who was the silver age Kara that died saving the universe during the first infinite crisis?

i mean that is a staple story for the legion right? it not like my issues with changing of the Dox line bull. if the get rid of that try out stuff. then this has to be a new team right?

[ April 21, 2010, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: kidflash2fan ]

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
So much has changed from those early adventure era books, that a little change with those really do not bother me.

I really enjoyed the suprises that Supergirl 52 brought in.

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
i don't mind changes so long as i understand what said changes are.

i actually like the book, the art wasn't half bad the story made sense. i even like brainy how brainy dropped his guard around her, enough for her to knock him off his keel like she used to do.

and honestly i was always wanted to see a story line like this with him doing something with her after she had died in his time line. and this book delivered a nice version of that, true i would have like it with the silver age Kara but i cant get picky on get something i wanted. beggars right?

and this could be that im not fallowing the other books. to they seam to be referencing things they think we should know, but didn't tell us. and i know the new legion book is comeing out soon and hopefully it will make everything im lost about clear. my greif here is that im confused.

basically i wondering how they explain silver age supergirl. if the new one the is the girl brainy loved, how she died in the past history if she never existed, and if they are two people or the same Kara?

if this was just a new team that i very close history to the one we all love and know, bamn i understand. if the silver age kara was from another verse and crossed over to theirs when she time traveled, again Bamn i get it.

this has been my problem since they brought in the old team again they changed things in continuity and are very vague about what they changed. and it leaves me lost while im reading

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.