Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » CALLING THE ROLL: ADVENTURE/WAR OF THE SUPERMAN/BRAINIAC AND THE LSH (spoilers) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CALLING THE ROLL: ADVENTURE/WAR OF THE SUPERMAN/BRAINIAC AND THE LSH (spoilers)
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
I liked him as a girl!

I doubt that either of those books have been reprinted, but you could probably find them pretty cheap on ebay or at Mile high comics among others.

I haven't been reading any comics regularly since LSH got cancelled. I just pick something up now and then if it strikes my interest and the art is good, mostly Marvel, so I have no idea what's been going on in the DCU for some time.

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, that's too bad, jim, since so much of the original (or as close as we're ever going to get) Legionnaires have been highlighted in so many of the DC comics these last months.

sigh

And, yes, lil'rhino, hope's been an issue for awhile now, hasn't it?

My comic store doesn't have anything in the bins, unfortunately.
When I have the money, I'll just have to do the research and find the titles and numbers I want.
I stopped trying to complete my collection years ago though.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Somuch for the Brainiac and the LSH arc. It's Superfolk with special supporting background characters...the LSH.

At least they got more face time than the last issue of this story.

Not bad, but I was sold a Legion story...

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope we see more of our Legion in this week's upcoming Superman issue ... and I mean much more than just a few passing group shots. I want more action and context from them. What exactly were Brand's instructions for each individual Legionnaire and why couldn't they share their info with each other? Why were Jan, Quislet,Tellus and ME Lad sent back in time? Their powers aren't what I would call stealthy enough to act as effective espionage agents.
So many questions.
I hope the writers do a good job of wrapping up this whole 'secret mission in the past' plot otherwise it will be one big expensive let-down.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Superman...zzzzzzzzzz. Did anything really happen here?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah something did happen. Mon-EL saved a future United Planets, planet.

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.