Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » 2010 Rewrite Legion History-- Poll #1! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 2010 Rewrite Legion History-- Poll #1!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Vote to determine the course of the rewritten Legion's first great adventure!

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Condo for leader!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Projectra's sacrifice will be remembered forever.. <choke>

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I'm not sure a bald Projetra is a good idea, Crymsun!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I voted!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
OOooooh - it's exciting we can't see the results until voting has stopped. (Or is that only me?)

Can't wait to see how this story plays out. Go NuLegion!

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I think initially Jecks would be the leader, on Prof. Keene's recommendation; Prof. Keene probably recognizes that her celebrity (I'm sure lots of sentients in the future are still fascinated by 'royals') would bring a lot of attention to the team (and by proxy, his rejuvium discovery)...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Do we get to do an all-ROMANCE poll? All these sexy teens together, you just KNOW sparks are gonna fly...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Wonder if any of the team will feel obligated to endorse rejuvium or if someone who joins is completely against its usage?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... maybe somebody should be suspected of being a traitor, and only one fellow Legionnaire will believe in them?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Mattropolis:
Wonder if any of the team will feel obligated to endorse rejuvium or if someone who joins is completely against its usage?

I'd think Glorith would have strong opinions about rejuvium, but I can't decide if she's FER it or AGIN it...

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Maybe she gets her powers in some sort of freak rejuvium accident?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

After she gains her powers, she'd be, like, Keene's rejuvium spokesmodel! She's FER it!!

--------------------

Mattropolis

Yup. and she revels in the attention, much to the consternation of some of the other more conservative Ladies of the Legion

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

"I can't de-age EVERYone... but REJUVIUM can! Ask your space-doctor is REJUVIUM is right for you!"

disclaimer: REJUVIUM may not be right for everyone. In laboratory tests, REJUVIUM was reported to have the following side-effects in some patients:

night terrors
paranoia
priapism
vaginial discharge
increased surliness
tendency to write really bad poetry

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.