Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion-related May 2012 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion-related May 2012 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Whatever the tentacles are, they want Brainy, and Dreamy happens to be the one to (attempt to) save him.

Perhaps it has something to do with Brainy's time-travel research? Brainy opens a time portal, or something reaches through time to stop Brainy (or snatch him up to work on it's own time travel shenanigans).

Dreamy and Brainy sure have been appearing a lot together since Levitz returned.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
The first of Glorith's mischief?

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
I hate sprockin' crossovers! I will continue to buy Legion Lost but that's it!

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
1) my guess its Cosmic Boy quitting to go get a life with Lydda. He does need to have priorities.

2) wondering why the Dominators want Dreamy and Brainy...and my guess why the legion isn't rescuing them is probably because it would cause an incident and war between the UP and Dominators outright. HERE COMES THE LEGION RESCUE/ESPIONAGE SQUADS!!!!

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't think the LSH cover is that bad, and I'm sensitied by railing all week about women's access to birth control and the Virginia anti-women laws. Dreamy is spread kind of wide, but clearly in action and not seduction or violation. She is trying to rescue Brainy, who looks helpless and horrified, which is more offensive to his character than the position of Nura's legs is to hers. Having said all that, kudos for standing up for Dream Girl's dignity and general good taste and respect for women!

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
I like the TT Annual cover.
Isn't LSH Archives #13 also due in May?

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
anyone feels that the tentacles may belong to Quislet as he may be the one who got abducted by Dominators as well? and then Dominators experimenting on Quislet? after all, they travel through dimensions. ?

An interesting idea. The cover might not be showing an attack, but an attempt by Quis to get help.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Still amused that it's Brainy playing 'damsel in distress' and having to be saved by an equally non-traditional 'action hero.'
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
hey where s the June solicitation? I was gone for two weeks and would expect to find the June Solicitation...but nope.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

I can't find monthly/weekly solits on the DC site anymore. I hate it when that take away or hide features I'm used to using. I hate change.

Stoopid bloody Time Trapper.

[Smash]

--------------------
~Integritas~

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by KryptonKid:
I can't find monthly/weekly solits on the DC site anymore. I hate it when that take away or hide features I'm used to using. I hate change.

Stoopid bloody Time Trapper.

[Smash]

try www.comicscontinuum.com they have the DC Solicitations on the bottom page.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.