Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » One Legionnaire Per Planet Poll (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: One Legionnaire Per Planet Poll
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
In the Postboot Legion, the United Planets had a draft and some rules that required the Legion to only have one delegate per U.P. planet. Obviously it didn't last too long, but it did make me wonder ... what if that rule had always been in effect? Which Legionnaire would fans want on the team if they could only have one per planet?

Let's find out!

I imagine choosing one for planet Earth may be a little nerve wrecking, but I'm sticking to the main question. If you could only pick ONE Legionnaire and/or hero from each of these worlds to be on the Legion, who would it be?

[ March 30, 2012, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Future ]

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Umm... isn't Cosmic King nothing whatsoever to do with Braal? [I think he's Venusian. He's definitely a transmuter rather than a magnokinetic]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Whoops! You're correct, 'Boot. I threw the LSV founders in for the heck of it due to their 'false pretense membership' and just absently lopped Cosmic King in without thinking.

If he wins, the team can just kick him off for lying about his origins. [Wink]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Also Dev-em is from Krypton, not Daxam

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Yes, Dev-em too. Apologies.

It wouldn't be a Future poll if it didn't contain hasty assignments and missed information! [Smile]

Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Also Dev-em is from Krypton, not Daxam

5YL/Glorithverse Dev-Em (seen in the Superman Time & Time Again arc) was a Daxamite, IIRC.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I count that as a ret-con. I'd still place him as a Kryptonian.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Either way, if someone would have rather voted for Dev-Em over the super cousins just post about it here and I'll present those numbers with the end of the poll.
Reboot

Another one - postboot Gim was from MARS, not Earth [hence how he was a member at the same time as Lyle was the Earthican representative [Smile] ]

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Ha. Devlin O'Ryan is from Xanthu and not Earth as well. If Devlin/Reflex would be your pick for Xanthu over Thom & co, post it!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Psst-- one version of Dev-Em was from Titan as well! [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I think my next poll is going to feature Dev-Em as an answer to every question, just because!

[Dev-Em]

razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
Earth was pretty easy compared to Xanthu and oddly, Lallor...

It's interesting that some of those characters are legacy characters - eg I picked Pol over Rokk because I like him more than his brother, but I wonder how different he would be in a world where he hadn't lived in his more famous brother's shadow?

Also, now I really kind of want to see an Andromeda/Shadow Lad romance. [Smile]

And finally: what, no Matter-Eater Lad/Calorie Queen? [Wink]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Supergirl > Superboy, yet Mon-El > Andromeda, hmm!

I was going to pick Dream Girl > White Witch cause I thought we could get another magic user (Dragonmage), then realized I picked Wildfire for Earth! Would have picked Nightwind if Drake hadn't been there, though.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
I picked Dream Boy and Dragonmage. I guess I still want to see where the Dream Boy subplot was going...

And I pick Tenzil for Bismoll. Just sayin'.

[Dream Boy]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.