Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » One Legionnaire Per Planet Poll (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: One Legionnaire Per Planet Poll
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Loving the poll results so far! Looks like the Postboot actually had it right in choosing who would be the lone Earth representative in the beginning. Still anyone's slot, though.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope in the next reboot that they keep to the one per planet policy.

Except Cargg.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Personally I don't mind having more than one Legionnaire per planet, I'd just like more variety than having a chunk of the team from Earth.

If there was a one-per-planet rule, I feel like Winath should be an exception and be allowed two. It seems silly to represent a twin society with twin presidents by having ... one hero.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
What I think they should abolish is the member limit introduced preboot. It seems silly to limit the number of heroes in a galactic peacekeeping force...!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

If the Legion ever had the opportunity to get its own show (animated or otherwise) again, I'd hope they'd take a cue from Justice League Unlimited. The more notable Legionnaires could be regulars, with the dozens of Legionnaires throughout the eras cycling in for an episode or two as necessary. Monitor Duty would be a bit easier to handle when you don't have it that often and all those connections open up a lot of stories and characters to adapt.

I'd say I'd like that for the comic as well, but that would lead to a lot of neglected characters with only 12 issues a year.

Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
List of planets not in poll represented by a single member:
Bismoll - ME Lad
Kathoon - Night Girl
Colu - Brainiac 5
Cargg - Duplicate Girl
Dryad - Blok
Btzgl - Phantom Girl
Rimbor - Ultra Boy
Mars - Colossal Boy
Neptune - Gazelle
Trom - Element Lad
Tharr - Polar Boy
Sorcerer's World - Glorith??
Extal Colony - Comet Queen
Zuun - Timber Wolf
Starhaven - Dawnstar
Hykarus - Tellus
Vaygr (sp?) - Gates
Lythyl - Karate Kid

(Please feel free to add any I missed!)

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

And we have some winners! The following Legionnaires were selected to represent their planet:

Braal - Cosmic Boy (Magnetic Kid was second with 8%)
Daxam - Mon-El (Andromeda was second with 37%)
Durla - Chameleon Boy (Yera received 13%)
Earth - Invisible Kid (Sun Boy was second with 18%, with Colossal Boy and Wildfire tied after that with 13%)
Khundia - Veilmist (Flederweb was second with 16%)
Krypton - Supergirl (Superboy was second with 34%)
Lallor - Duplicate Boy (Gas Girl was second with 26%)
Naltor - Dream Girl (White Witch was second with 16%)
Orando - Princess Projectra (Sensor received 13%)
Phlon - Chemical King (Chemical Kid received 32%)
Saturn/Titan - Saturn Girl (She blew away the competition. Mentalla and Saturn Queen each took one vote)
Talok VIII - Shadow Lass (Shadow Kid was second with 8%)
Winath - Lightning Lad (Ayla was so close! She was one vote behind Garth at 45%)
Xanthu - Star Boy (Kid Quantum II was second with 18%)

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Imsk - Shrinking Violet, Micro Lad

Teall - Quislet (technically not a 'world,' but at least as much as Bgtzl)

Marzal - Tyroc (same as Bgtzl, an extra-dimensional space, not necessarily a 'world')

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.