Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Preview for Legion Lost #11 (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Preview for Legion Lost #11
the Hermit
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Hermit   Author's Homepage   Email the Hermit         Edit/Delete Post     
Yera worked best as a supporting character. Hopefully she will get back into the theater when she returns to the 31st century, making an occasional appearance a la Dev-Em.

Gates's powers need to be dialed back to their original levels. Otherwise he is just too powerful and the writers will have to constantly be contriving ways to keep him from serving as a deux-ex-machina. That would be a shame, as he has a fun personality (as long as it's not overdone).

Tellus was always a bit redundant in the powers department, although his unique background as a methane breather from a liquid world had story potential. The scenes on his homeworld around the time of the Universo Project were memorable, at least. He might actually be better off in the 21st century, maybe allied with Stormwatch?

Wildfire is former leader of the team and was always among the most popular legionnaires. He needs to get back to the future ASAP. The same applies to (former deputy leader) Timber Wolf.

I don't even recognize Dawnstar anymore (from a personality perspective). Keeping her in the past may be doing everyone a favor at this point.

--------------------
First comic books ever bought: A DC four-for-47-cents grab bag that included Adventure #331. Been addicted ever since.

From: Stuck in the Psychedelic Era | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm fine with all the characters though would be happier without the physical changes. Personalities seem consistent enough to me.

I'm just not sure I can stomach anymore of that hoorah metamarine dialogue, or the metamarines in general. I liked the original writer better but don't see that there's anywhere for this storyline to go. Might as well send them home, no 1000 year sleeps please, which is what I think they're setting Wildfire up for. Please, no.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.