Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Remove a Legionnaire (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Remove a Legionnaire
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
There are quite a lot of posters who want to retire some older characters, but I think the large number of choices for Q2 (14) still ends up with the newbies and other already inactive Legionnaires "winning" the poll.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Run-down of the results:

Question 1

Harmonia 17
Chameleon Girl 11

Comet Queen 8
Glorith 8
Dragonwing 6
Mon-El 3
Ultra Boy 2
Sun Boy 2
Dawnstar 2
Gates 2
Cosmic Boy 1
Phantom Girl 1
Chameleon Boy 1
Brainiac 5 1
Timber Wolf 1
Wildfire 1
Invisible Kid II 1
Polar Boy 1
Chemical Kid 1
Star Boy 0
Shrinking Violet 0
Element Lad 0
Lightning Lass 0
Dream Girl 0
Shadow Lass 0
Tyroc 0
Tellus 0

So if we bump two, it'll be newbie Harmonia and "superfluous" Chameleon Girl - probably because she has the same powers as Chameleon Boy. Personally I don't agree, since I'd rather have two shapeshifters than a bunch of super-strong people.

Interesting to see who's most safe - Star Boy and Shrinking Violet have never been the most popular Legionnaires as far as I remember! I also thought Shadow Lass would get more votes to go home, since there have been some criticisms concerning her portrayal lately. Tyroc and Tellus, on the other hand, seem to be getting more popular. Ditto Lightning Lass (I wonder if her new relationship with Vi has anything to do with this?)

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Question 2

Harmonia 28
Dragonwing 27
Chameleon Girl 26
Glorith 24
Quislet 22
Night Girl 21
XS 21
Comet Queen 21
Matter-Eater Lad 19
Bouncing Boy 18
Chemical Kid 18
Lightning Lad 16
Colossal Boy 14
Tellus 14

Blok 12
Black Witch 11
Gates 11
Saturn Girl 10
Duplicate Damsel 9
Mon-El 9
Sensor Girl 8
Timber Wolf 8
Invisible Kid II 8
Cosmic Boy 7
Ultra Boy 7
Lightning Lass 7
Star Boy 6
Dawnstar 6
Polar Boy 6
Brainiac 5 5
Sun Boy 5
Shadow Lass 5
Phantom Girl 4
Chameleon Boy 4
Wildfire 4
Tyroc 3
Shrinking Violet 2
Element Lad 2
Dream Girl 1

Out of the 14 to be bumped off, only Tellus is neither a "new kid" nor a currently inactive Legionnaire - all the others have already retired from active duty. Maybe some of us still prefer Saturn Girl as the telepath?

Of the others who are still active as of now, Gates and Mon-El, then Timber Wolf and Invisible Kid II, then finally Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lass and Ultra Boy are next. I wonder if Ayla got more votes now because people picked between her and Garth - nobody voted her out in Question 1 when Garth wasn't among the choices.

On the other end of the scale, Dream Girl (!), Element Lad, Shrinking Violet, Tyroc, Wildfire, Chameleon Boy and Phantom Girl are at the top of the heap, and all of them did very well in Q1 too.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.