Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » PANEL HOGZ...PAUL PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PANEL HOGZ...PAUL PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK!
imskian78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imskian78   Email imskian78         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, I have been quiet for awhile, but I can't take much more! When is this book gonna gain some momentum??? And we are seeing the same Legion members time and time and time again! Can we PLEASE HAVE A BREAK FROM BRAINIAC 5!!!!! Where are Shrinking Violet? Lightning Lass? Projectra? Blok? Black witch?

Sooooo many unfinished plot lines! How about the rest of the subs? Karate Kid? Hell, I'll even take Quislet!

And PLEASE return the Legion Lost team to their time!!!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
As much as Brainy and Nura are two of my favest members I have to agree that Vi, Alya, Jacques and Glorith all urgently need good character building panel time! And where is Quislet?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't read issue 12 yet, but at least hooray for increased panel time for Star Boy, Chuck and Lu, right? That's not a bad start.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmperor
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmperor           Edit/Delete Post     
Glorith, Violet, Lightning Lass, Shadow Lass...these ladies all need some panel time.
From: Southern Oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
and XS!!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcekada
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcekada   Email kcekada         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by imskian78:
Ok, I have been quiet for awhile, but I can't take much more! When is this book gonna gain some momentum??? And we are seeing the same Legion members time and time and time again! Can we PLEASE HAVE A BREAK FROM BRAINIAC 5!!!!! Where are Shrinking Violet? Lightning Lass? Projectra? Blok? Black witch?

Amen, brother Ben!

And if their appearances mean less of the new Chemical King and other nu Academy students -- so much the better.

Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by EmeraldEmperor:
Glorith, Violet, Lightning Lass, Shadow Lass...these ladies all need some panel time.

I would switch Phantom Girl for Shadow Lass. Much as I like Shady, I think she's running a close second behind Saturn Girl for panel time.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I am finding Phantom Girl very likable lately, and I think she'd shine when paired with some of the new kids. She has a sort of cool-big-sister vibe, and I think she can teach them a thing or two about tactics.

Would love to see the Vi-Ayla relationship explored more (maybe pair them with Power Boy and Gravity Kid for a mission)? I think that'd be an interesting read if done by a skilled writer!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.